So none of us could pass SPD?

So none of us could pass SPD?

Postby bobarhett13 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:04 pm

Tried three frakking times to pass SPD since 2016. Since I started I only passed SD, CDS, and PPP. After the 30 June "snap" and 4.0 faded away, I took a two month solid break. I've started studying again tonight. I'm easing into it with some Black Spectacles PA 5.0 videos (only 5.0 material I've bought so far). I'm hunting down new 5.0 textbooks, but from what I'm reading here, I could get away with my PPP and SPD 4.0 Ballast and Kaplan books. HOWEVER, has anyone actually purchased 5.0 material and found it to be helpful or containing anything I don't already have?

Let's help this 5.0 community grow! Good luck, Archimates
bobarhett13

Re: So none of us could pass SPD?

Postby thd7t » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:25 am

I was too gunshy to try SPD, so I transitioned without it. I didn't use any 5.0 materials. The best stuff I had was Archiflash 3.1 flashcards. Pre-design is very in line with PA. I also recommend the secretary of the interior's Historical Restoration Guidelines (the one page version). Finally, go over Problem Seeking one more time.

PA has a lot of logic problems that are less about what you know and more about how you answer questions.
thd7t

Return to PA - Programming & Analysis