need to memorize acronyms?

need to memorize acronyms?

Postby mrsxag » Sun May 27, 2018 5:25 pm

For those of you who have taken the exam I have a question regarding acronyms.
There are SO many agencies and when I look at the acronyms for their names my head begins to spin. Do we need to memozie acronyms for agencies or do the questions on the exam state the whole agencies name?
Kindly,
Denise
mrsxag

Re: need to memorize acronyms?

Postby ina123 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:45 pm

Hi Denise,

I am now studying for the CSE... looking to take it early/mid July. Did you ever get an answer on your question above? What was your experience in the exam (I saw your "I PASSED!" post)?

Thanks!
ina123

Postby zjz0819 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:31 pm

Here's my take on this. I passed the exam a few weeks ago. The short answer is yes, you need to remember acronyms. You need to remember a bunch of them for the exam. Also if you read the TWE several times, and listen to the audio companion several times, you will naturally remember them. Personally, after going through the TWE several times, I will never forget these acronyms even I try to.
zjz0819

Postby mrsxag » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:48 pm

I have to say that even though I reviewed TWE more than three times especially the sections on local,regional,state,federal agencies and the related Acts I still had a hard time remembering the acronyms. Maybe it was baby brain. But yes you should know them.
mrsxag

Return to CALIFORNIA SUPPLEMENTAL EXAM