Vignette First Attempt

Mechanical & Electrical Plan Vignette and Multiple Choice

Vignette First Attempt

Postby sylwey » Mon May 14, 2018 7:21 am

Hi all, 1st time practicing this vignette. Anything wrong that i missed?

I also have a few l questions:
1. should I limit the vertical rigid ducts to two or three ducts? (the one runs north-south)
2. It's better overlit or underlit, the room such as architect office is 15'x13' which will be underlit if I do 2'x2' for 4 and overlit 2'x2' for 6; and will be underlit 2'x4' for 2, and overlit 2'x4' for 4. What's the rule of thumb to dealing such situation?

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sylwey

Re: Vignette First Attempt

Postby Sparky83 » Mon May 14, 2018 9:34 am

sylwey wrote:Hi all, 1st time practicing this vignette. Anything wrong that i missed?

I also have a few l questions:
1. should I limit the vertical rigid ducts to two or three ducts? (the one runs north-south) It can be done with 2.
2. It's better overlit or underlit, the room such as architect office is 15'x13' which will be underlit if I do 2'x2' for 4 and overlit 2'x2' for 6; and will be underlit 2'x4' for 2, and overlit 2'x4' for 4. What's the rule of thumb to dealing such situation? Get as close as you can to the required light level.

Thanks

Architect's office is severely under lit, and not centered. Accent lights DO NOT provide general room lighting...per the program.
Uneven HVAC layout in the studio and conference room. Think symmetry.
Why is the supply riser connected to the plenum?
Missing damper on the east side of the riser shaft.
Sparky83

Re: Vignette First Attempt

Postby jjakob » Fri May 18, 2018 10:32 am

What is the radius of the sketch circles for the accent lighting, given the diagram? Do I use 2' radius circles, and that they intersect at the wall?
jjakob

Return to BS - BUILDING SYSTEMS