Second Attempt fail

Building Section Vignette and Multiple Choice

Second Attempt fail

Postby rodom2 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:26 pm

I thought this time around I had a good chance at passing because I have been diligently studying much of the materials suggested on this forum but in the end it was the "code & regulations" content area that did me in.. I must have failed just enough questions in this area to tip the scale out of my favor..

I have no idea what my study strategy will be from here. I can attempt to take the exam in 4.0 two more times before the June 2018 deadline.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rodom2

Re: Second Attempt fail

Postby dbayrami » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:16 pm

this is devastating, my jaw dropped. i'm sorry for you, and even more scared for myself.
dbayrami

Postby cma52572 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:53 pm

I just took it. it was tougher than I thought it would be because it covered soo much content! I just wish they focused more succinctly on topics. Its truly impossible to study. and the way they ask the question is awful. They literally ask in a way where you could interpret it to mean 2 completely opposite things. This is what I found most frustrating.

NTM 2 hours to answer 100 questions is not enough time! I had to pee SOOOOO bad cuz I downed coffee before heading in and I did not have 1 second to go to the restroom. I just had to sit there in pain till the bitter end.

I had to read each question at least 4 times to try and wrap my head around it so a minute per question was ridiculous. I only hope there is a generous curve.

I think I bombed on the specification questions. I have no idea if I passed or failed. Guess I will find out soon.
cma52572

Postby Rico » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:24 am

Don’t give up. Take it ASAP. Don’t look at the result again. Don’t drink a lot of coffee. Not worth it. The code section in my
Exam was mostly accessibility.
You will rise...and PASS!
Rico

Postby dbayrami » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:37 pm

cma52572, i know what you mean, i never come out of the test center feeling good. sometimes i pass and sometimes i dont, but i never know until i see my score report.
dbayrami

Return to CDS - CONSTRUCTION DOCUMENTS & SERVICES