Help! Transition to 5.0 or GRIND?!

Help! Transition to 5.0 or GRIND?!

Postby mpc123 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:50 pm

I started taking ARE 4.0 exams back in September 2015. i have passed SD, SPD, PPP, and CD all on the first try (but with lots of studying and lengthy breaks in between). Unexpectedly I started a new (very demanding) job, and I have not taken an exam in almost a whole year. With the ARE 4.0 ending in June 2018, I am not sure if I should continue to push to finish the last three exams (the tougher ones unfortunately..) in the next 10 months (risking it if I fail a couple times and have to wait 60 days inbetween...), OR bite the bullet and transition over to 5.0 now (which renders my SD exam useless) -- and buy new material and get used to the new format now. Admittedly super poor planning on my part... but life happens!

Any advice from any other folks who have transitioned and/or taking SS/BS/BDCS in a short span of time..? Also, does this mean I would also have to finish my state specific exam (CSE) by June 2018 as well, or just within my 5 year rolling clock time period?

Thank you all!!
mpc123

Re: Help! Transition to 5.0 or GRIND?!

Postby cabara01 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:41 pm

mpc123,
I was having a hard time deciding as well. I passed CDS, PPP, SPD and thought about transitioning to only take two more exams (less money, less exam time). I read the posts both here and NCARB blog and tried to find study material for 5.0. I have friends who say to stick it out and those that say transition. So after all that, I realized that there are going to be people who highly suggest transitioning and those who highly recommend staying. I decided to set up my exams for the last four 4.0 (two in Sept and two in Oct), I figured I'd at least try when I have a chance, because we'll all be forced to transition in June 2018 anyway.

Don't be like me and waste time trying to figure out which one is better instead of studying for an exam. Pull the band-aid, make a decision, then study your butt off.

Either way, just do it!

I don't know about the state specific exam.
cabara01

Postby mpc123 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:33 pm

cabara01 wrote:mpc123,
I was having a hard time deciding as well. I passed CDS, PPP, SPD and thought about transitioning to only take two more exams (less money, less exam time). I read the posts both here and NCARB blog and tried to find study material for 5.0. I have friends who say to stick it out and those that say transition. So after all that, I realized that there are going to be people who highly suggest transitioning and those who highly recommend staying. I decided to set up my exams for the last four 4.0 (two in Sept and two in Oct), I figured I'd at least try when I have a chance, because we'll all be forced to transition in June 2018 anyway.

Don't be like me and waste time trying to figure out which one is better instead of studying for an exam. Pull the band-aid, make a decision, then study your butt off.

Either way, just do it!

I don't know about the state specific exam.

thank you cabara01 for some good perspective. i just signed up for BS in november -- and will ramp up to finish the other two in Jan/Feb. Hoping for the best. Best of luck to you too!
mpc123

Postby ekelsey15 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:56 am

Some people will post about how terrible 5.0 is. I didn't think it was any worse that 4.0. Very similar questions, in fact I had at least one of the exact same questions on a 4.0 and a 5.0 exam.
I decided to transition because I was taking nearly 6 months between each test and at that rate I wouldn't have any safety net if I failed an exam. I would have likely not had a chance to retake an exam before the deadline at that rate.

So I transitioned and ended up passing both tests on my first try, PPD and PDD. They weren't any harder than the old tests and the lack of vignette was very nice. I always hated how open to interpretation the vignettes can be..
ekelsey15

Postby arearcher » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:50 pm

I would say grind if it means fewer exams or an equal amount of exams that have a lot of available study material.

Then again, my friend who didn't pass a single 4.0 ARE in 4 attempts just passed the 5.0 CE division and told me it was easier than the multiple choice sections from PPP, SPD, or CDs from 4.0, plus no vignettes.
arearcher

Postby vrcat25 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:56 pm

ekelsey15 wrote:Some people will post about how terrible 5.0 is. I didn't think it was any worse that 4.0. Very similar questions, in fact I had at least one of the exact same questions on a 4.0 and a 5.0 exam.
I decided to transition because I was taking nearly 6 months between each test and at that rate I wouldn't have any safety net if I failed an exam. I would have likely not had a chance to retake an exam before the deadline at that rate.

So I transitioned and ended up passing both tests on my first try, PPD and PDD. They weren't any harder than the old tests and the lack of vignette was very nice. I always hated how open to interpretation the vignettes can be..

I guess that just goes to show you that we are all different. I'm the complete opposite and i think the vignette's were very straightforward and easy. The MC questions are almost ALL open to interpretation in 5.0. In fact, there were many diagrams and i counted the word "best" over 50 times. Many people have complained about 5.0 and have the same issues. it's just a very poorly written test period. Good for you for passing on the first try, but look at the pass rates and less than 50% pass on the first try. My big complaint with the test is that it's mainly conceptual and not very technical hardly at all. I'm ashamed at how little structural or building systems knowledge is needed. I guess i should be thankful because of all the "best guess" questions, but i really feel that this whole process is fruitless, other than the certification. It's definitely no badge of honor for passing these test. The rest of the ARE experience is "ok", but i'll never be "proud" for passing these tests.
vrcat25

Postby Zanno » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:43 am

I agree that staying with the 4.0 exams is probably better. Give yourself 6-8 weeks per exam and you'll still have time in case you don't pass one, but it sounds like you're doing well in the 4.0 format. I wish I had stayed.

One tip: don't schedule your 'hardest' test for last...in case you don't pass it (whatever 'hardest' is for you).

The 4.0 exams are more straightforward and the compartmentalization of content makes your life a lot easier while trying to study for the last big three. Hard enough to cram all of Building Systems into one test, why add all the other stuff from structures, and the refresher content from PPP and SPD?
Zanno

Postby vrcat25 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:34 pm

Zanno wrote:I agree that staying with the 4.0 exams is probably better. Give yourself 6-8 weeks per exam and you'll still have time in case you don't pass one, but it sounds like you're doing well in the 4.0 format. I wish I had stayed.

One tip: don't schedule your 'hardest' test for last...in case you don't pass it (whatever 'hardest' is for you).

The 4.0 exams are more straightforward and the compartmentalization of content makes your life a lot easier while trying to study for the last big three. Hard enough to cram all of Building Systems into one test, why add all the other stuff from structures, and the refresher content from PPP and SPD?

TOTALLY agree with this, but i already transitioned so now i'm stuck having to take a test with obscure segments of ALL 3 (BS, SS, and BDCS) and a myriad of other almost impossible "best guess" type questions. Sure, some people are wired differently and i guess they're accustomed to answering bull crap questions with bull crap answers. Either way you look at it, it's far less straightforward and technical than 4.0 and the questions are EVEN MORE hypothetical than before. I'd say only 20% are good technical or code related questions that you can answer with certainty. Sorry, but that's just how i feel. I'm purely ashamed of the ARE testing process under 5.0 and there's no good way to give feedback. Try talking to one of the Ncarb bots at google+ and they will give you some cookie cutter explanation. The problem is, the questions are the opposite of cookie cutter and are HIGHLY subjective. Even Ballast or Kaplan write better questions than NCARB. STICK WITH 4.0 and don't make the mistake i made. SOMEHOW, they managed to foul up 5.0 so it's worse than 4.0. Sure, there's no vignette, we'll give them that...
vrcat25

Postby Coach » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:13 am

I guess it needs to be said again...
The vignettes are the easiest part of the exam!
Coach
Site Admin

Postby vrcat25 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:47 am

Coach wrote:I guess it needs to be said again...
The vignettes are the easiest part of the exam!

I agree with this also...For me, the vignette's were pretty much a cake walk. I put very little time for preparing for them and they always seemed to have straightforward question/answers. The multiple choice questions for 4.0 were pretty vague, but for 5.0, many of them are so vague, they're absurd and nearly impossible. Stick with 4.0. You have been warned...
vrcat25

Postby Coach » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:08 pm

You know, this is similar to when California changed our supplemental exam from oral to written. A lot of people bemoaned the oral exam and practically begged for a written exam. Well, you can schedule when you want, and retake sooner, but the written exam is a whole lot tougher.

5.0 is the same story.
"Wah, I hate the vignettes, they're so haaaard!" "The ncarb cad is archaic shit." Waaaaah!" "Get rid of the vignettes."

OK, you got your wish.

Be careful what you wish for.
Coach
Site Admin

Postby ekelsey15 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:34 am

As much crap as you guys give out for 5.0 I really didn't feel like it was any harder or easier than 4.0. Almost all of the questions were the same type as 4.0. The only thing I didn't like about the vignettes was the program and the lack of smart efficient design.
ekelsey15

Postby kerzzo » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:58 am

I would like that the NCARB accepted an oral exam on the ARE. they are licensing people without even meeting them. I carry licenses in other countries and in-person interviews/exams are mandatory. well, it cannot be all perfect everywhere. Like Coach says, "be careful what you wish for". now a lot of us are stuck with ARE 5.0.
kerzzo

Postby vrcat25 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:03 am

ekelsey15 wrote:As much crap as you guys give out for 5.0 I really didn't feel like it was any harder or easier than 4.0. Almost all of the questions were the same type as 4.0. The only thing I didn't like about the vignettes was the program and the lack of smart efficient design.

You are just one person though. An overwhelming majority of people who have transitioned say that the case studies and MC are different. I don't always go with the majority, but besides you and NCARB, just about everybody else agrees that 5.0 is more ambiguous and subjective.

On another note, i'm just curious Ekelsey.... Why have you have decided to hang around if you have in fact passed all of the tests?? Just curious.
vrcat25

Postby vrcat25 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:07 am

kerzzo wrote:I would like that the NCARB accepted an oral exam on the ARE. they are licensing people without even meeting them. I carry licenses in other countries and in-person interviews/exams are mandatory. well, it cannot be all perfect everywhere. Like Coach says, "be careful what you wish for". now a lot of us are stuck with ARE 5.0.

I can't say i agree with that...these tests are subjective enough without bringing in personal politics...So are you saying they should/shouldn't be licensed based on an interview?? I think it should be based solely on their qualifications. The problem with the test questions is that come nowhere near giving an accurate gauge on what somebody knows about the architecture profession.
vrcat25

Postby ekelsey15 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:43 am

vrcat - I hang out just because I am curious as to what is going on with some of the other posts. I would like to say I want to be helpful with people but honestly I tend to keep to myself most of the time. But there are some other threads posted in the general discussion section that I am interested in.

Was I just supposed drop a mic and say "Deuces!"?
ekelsey15

Postby kerzzo » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:57 am

vrcat25 wrote:
kerzzo wrote:I would like that the NCARB accepted an oral exam on the ARE. they are licensing people without even meeting them. I carry licenses in other countries and in-person interviews/exams are mandatory. well, it cannot be all perfect everywhere. Like Coach says, "be careful what you wish for". now a lot of us are stuck with ARE 5.0.

I can't say i agree with that...these tests are subjective enough without bringing in personal politics...So are you saying they should/shouldn't be licensed based on an interview?? I think it should be based solely on their qualifications. The problem with the test questions is that come nowhere near giving an accurate gauge on what somebody knows about the architecture profession.

not, of course you're allowed to disagree. I concur that they should allow qualified people based on what you stated --accurate way to gauge what that candidate knows---but I can tell you with my experience and in the realms i work( and I am not being overly critical), there are a lot of non-qualified individuals out there with a license in hand; many of those cannot get past the schematic phase of a project. Understood about the 'bread and butter" of the profession, but we all should know to do all the way to closing out a project at the very least.
kerzzo

Postby vrcat25 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:16 am

ekelsey15 wrote:vrcat - I hang out just because I am curious as to what is going on with some of the other posts. I would like to say I want to be helpful with people but honestly I tend to keep to myself most of the time. But there are some other threads posted in the general discussion section that I am interested in.

Was I just supposed drop a mic and say "Deuces!"?

No, i'm sure everybody appreciates you for hanging around and helping. i was just curious about where you were in the licensing process. Have you received your stamp and how long after you passed your last test did you receive your license and stamp? I'll probably stick around for a little while after passing these last two too. Best of luck to you and thanks for your feedback.
vrcat25

Postby ekelsey15 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:40 am

I passed my final exam on 6/6/17. On 6/15 I received an email from NCARB saying my record has been sent to Wisconsin. After a few calls to the Arch Board of WI I finally got a hold of the person who approves the records. Apparently she was on vacation and there was a 1-2 week delay. On 7/14 I received my approval and number. I've never gotten my stamp made as I do not live there.

But all in all just over one month. Could have been 3-4 weeks had I not hit the same week she was on vacation.
ekelsey15

Postby Raja » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:12 am

I'm in a similar position...I've passed CDs and PPP in ~5 months, next up is SPD in 2 weeks. Do I transition to 5.0 if I pass SPD? Then there are only two exams but a whole new format.

Or try and cram the rest of 4.0 (four exams...) into this short period of time, knowing I am extremely weak in structures (non-math brain) and allowing for AT LEAST one fail?

Opinions anyone? Coach?
Raja

Postby vrcat25 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:24 am

Raja wrote:I'm in a similar position...I've passed CDs and PPP in ~5 months, next up is SPD in 2 weeks. Do I transition to 5.0 if I pass SPD? Then there are only two exams but a whole new format.

Or try and cram the rest of 4.0 (four exams...) into this short period of time, knowing I am extremely weak in structures (non-math brain) and allowing for AT LEAST one fail?

Opinions anyone? Coach?

Stick with 5.0 dude....I did what you're talking about and failed both PPD and PDD. The test questions are RIDICULOUS and many are impossible to answer because they are so vague. At least with 4.0, the questions are more reasonable. Either way, you need to know SS, BS and BDCS...with 5.0, you even have to backtrack and have the worse of the SPD and PPP questions. For example, there's a question about ponds that almost everybody gets wrong in 5.0. I've looked high and low in sun, wind and light and many other sources and it's a trick question apparently where you're suppose to focus on "best view". I'd suggest studying for BS, SS, BDCS and give all 3 a shot in 4.0 since you'll need to know them anyway if you have to transition to 5.0 if you run out of time. Best case scenario, maybe you pass SS or BS on your first try. It's more probably since the 5.0 tests are much more ambiguous. Don't think that 5.0 is a cake walk by any means. For most, it's harder and i know people that have failed PPD and PDD 3 times. Just a heads up and i wish i wouldn't have transitioned until June 2018.
vrcat25

Postby Raja » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:05 pm

vrcat25 wrote:
Raja wrote:I'm in a similar position...I've passed CDs and PPP in ~5 months, next up is SPD in 2 weeks. Do I transition to 5.0 if I pass SPD? Then there are only two exams but a whole new format.

Opinions anyone? Coach?

Stick with 5.0 dude....I did what you're talking about and failed both PPD and PDD. The test questions are RIDICULOUS and many are impossible to answer because they are so vague. At least with 4.0, the questions are more reasonable. Either way, you need to know SS, BS and BDCS...with 5.0, you even have to backtrack and have the worse of the SPD and PPP questions. For example, there's a question about ponds that almost everybody gets wrong in 5.0. I've looked high and low in sun, wind and light and many other sources and it's a trick question apparently where you're suppose to focus on "best view". I'd suggest studying for BS, SS, BDCS and give all 3 a shot in 4.0 since you'll need to know them anyway if you have to transition to 5.0 if you run out of time. Best case scenario, maybe you pass SS or BS on your first try. It's more probably since the 5.0 tests are much more ambiguous. Don't think that 5.0 is a cake walk by any means. For most, it's harder and i know people that have failed PPD and PDD 3 times. Just a heads up and i wish i wouldn't have transitioned until June 2018.

Hey vrcat25 I appreciate your input. Yeah, I wondered how much more random the questions would be on 5.0 and given the lower passing rates I figured it was probably harder to study for and thus harder to pass...
It already feels like they throw a lot of rando things into 4.0 where I start wondering at a certain point if I studied for the wrong exam :lol:
I'd hate to be in the situation where I lose exams I passed in 4.0 if I don't finish everything in time to transition, but your point is well taken that I'll have to know all that stuff anyhow. So I'd be a bit more prepared for PPD and PDD.
Did you pass PPD and PDD yet?
Raja

Postby vrcat25 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:27 pm

Raja wrote:Did you pass PPD and PDD yet?

No, I took PPD and PDD once and didn't even come close to passing...Now i'm in position where i am eligible to retake, but there's no way to prepare for the many WTF questions..they have basically made it impossible besides a very select few who happen to be gifted at answering these crap questions....As I said, there are MORE WTF questions in 5.0....Yeah, somehow NCRAB managed to make 5.0 WORSE than 4.0. As for the case studies, i'd rather have vignette's....The case studies sometimes require 5 minutes of navigating thru code and doing a a calculation or two...AVOID 5.0 like the plague! I envy you for being able to take SS, BS and BDCS...PPD is basically all 3 of the wtf's of those test and more. Hope that helps.
vrcat25

Postby Raja » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:12 pm

vrcat25 wrote:
Raja wrote:Did you pass PPD and PDD yet?

No, I took PPD and PDD once and didn't even come close to passing...Now i'm in position where i am eligible to retake, but there's no way to prepare for the many WTF questions..they have basically made it impossible besides a very select few who happen to be gifted at answering these crap questions....As I said, there are MORE WTF questions in 5.0....Yeah, somehow NCRAB managed to make 5.0 WORSE than 4.0. As for the case studies, i'd rather have vignette's....The case studies sometimes require 5 minutes of navigating thru code and doing a a calculation or two...AVOID 5.0 like the plague! I envy you for being able to take SS, BS and BDCS...PPD is basically all 3 of the wtf's of those test and more. Hope that helps.

Thanks vrcat25, yeah it helps to hear your experience. I already had to switch from 3.1 to 4.0 and that was a hard switch, though less substantial a change. So sorry you haven't passed them yet but I know you will. The sooner we get these done the better, hey? Best of luck.
Raja

Postby Raja » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:33 am

Oh man. Passed SPD and now it really is decision time. Dive into the dreaded SS, my biggest weakness, and see how it goes?Or risk the switch with a whole new format to learn? I’ve taken and passed the 3.1 equivalents of BS and BDCS years ago (they expired). It *feels* like I could just refresh/update on that material and get my head into SS, to get through 5.0 PPD and PDD. I am also one of those who hates the vignettes, but it *feels* like I kind of get how to study for them. Someone mentioned just ripping the bandaid off...make decision and move ahead. That’s where it’s at now. I basically have to pass all four in 4.0 on the first try (in less than 8 months) or I will run out of time before 5.0 is mandatory. Since April 2017 I’ve taken and failed CDs (vignette) which I retook and passed immediately, rolled right into and passed PPP and SPD on first try. I have a friend who took and passed all of 3.1 exams on her first try then failed her last exam, SD six times in a row. She quit trying. I feel afraid of that scenario. The holidays are upon us. Our country is falling apart. I have four years left on my rolling clock. :|
Raja

Grind.

Postby atmosquare » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:31 pm

I passed SS (9/27), BDCS (9/28), SPD (9/29) last month, in the same week.
I live abroad, so my situation forces me to take several of them at once. I have SD left now.

I studied 1 month for all three of them, but I took work off. I think the study time was adequate.

It's different for everyone, but I would finish off 4.0 in as short time as possible, even if that means taking time off.
Best would be 2 weeks study and test, and right onto another. Even if you fail, you can test twice more.

I avoided 5.0 because I can't imagine studying for BS and SS in a single exam. It must be hell.
Plus, vignettes are the easiest by far (for most), so 4.0 feels like a certain amount of points is guaranteed.
..and besides, even if you don't pass all 4.0 in time, you would have studied enough to pass 5.0 by then.
atmosquare

Re: Grind.

Postby Raja » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:41 am

atmosquare wrote:I passed SS (9/27), BDCS (9/28), SPD (9/29) last month, in the same week.
I live abroad, so my situation forces me to take several of them at once. I have SD left now.

I studied 1 month for all three of them, but I took work off. I think the study time was adequate.

It's different for everyone, but I would finish off 4.0 in as short time as possible, even if that means taking time off.
Best would be 2 weeks study and test, and right onto another. Even if you fail, you can test twice more.

I avoided 5.0 because I can't imagine studying for BS and SS in a single exam. It must be hell.
Plus, vignettes are the easiest by far (for most), so 4.0 feels like a certain amount of points is guaranteed.
..and besides, even if you don't pass all 4.0 in time, you would have studied enough to pass 5.0 by then.

Hey @atmosquare, thanks for sharing your experiences. That's amazing you studied for all of those in a month and passed them in one week, kudos!! Sounds like you'd actually have been fine with 5.0... I can't take time off like that but it sure would feel good to get so many out of the way so quickly.

I've been studying for SS since that is my weakest topic and it'll be applicable regardless of going with 4.0 or 5.0. I've taken and passed the equivalent of BS and BDCS back in 3.1 so I'm less concerned about those than SS. Hmm...maybe I could get BS and BDCS out of the way together fasttrack, after SS...

It's true that sticking with 4.0 is good prep for PPD and PDD in case of fail. And I'm used to the format and have a lot of the study materials already. My mental arguments for 5.0: it's only 2 exams, they cost less, and the more times you fail the more time, stress and money. If I were to take and pass 3 but not all 4 in 4.0, then have to take PPD and PDD (and hopefully pass first shot), it would be the equivalent of passing PPD and PDD each on the 3rd try.

I'll decide soon and appreciate your feedback. Congratulations again, and good luck on SD!!
Raja

Re: Grind.

Postby atmosquare » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:27 am

Well, another food for thought..
For my decision, my biggest criteria was my best chances at passing.
Since I had all 4.0 study materials + very confident with the vignettes + prefer studying for the exams compartmentalized = 4.0 was better for me.
Also, the fact that you can't go back to 4.0.

I know most people argue that it's less exams, less money, less stress if you transition, but
I think that argument is only true if your chances of passing at both exams are equal.
If your chances of passing is less with 5.0, I don't think it would be less exams, money nor stress.

Seems obvious, but I think it's really about knowing yourself. Other criterias are.. less important in the long run.

One thing I can say is, don't stress too much about the time if you stick with 4.0.
Even if you don't take work off, you still have time to take each exam 3 times before the transition if you overlap them. That should be enough.
atmosquare

Postby Melon Panda » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:54 am

Hi All,

I need your help!

I passed CDS-PPP-SPD and then took SS (three times) and BDCS (one time) recently and failed. I don't think I can pass the remaining exams (BS, BDCS, SS, and SD) by June, 2018. Only the exams which I haven't studied yet are BS and SD.

I have two options that I'm thinking about:

Option-1: Transition NOW and take PPD & PDD.
Option-2: Study & take BS and transition to 5.0 after BS either pass or fail.

I think I need to study BS anyway to take PPD & PDD. Why not study and take BS before transition?
Your comments & advice are appreciated!

-Melon
Melon Panda

Postby Coach » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:28 pm

Melon Panda wrote:Option-2: Study & take BS and transition to 5.0 after BS either pass or fail. [/b]

That makes absolutely no sense. Passing before transitioning does nothing but cost you time and money.
What's critical for you is not June 2018, it's the status of your rolling clock.
Coach
Site Admin

Postby cabara01 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:45 pm

@melon panda: did you say you passed SS on the third try or failed? If you are locked out of taking SS for a year that might be your key factor to transition. If you aren't able to retake SS before June 2018 then you should transition already.
cabara01

Postby Melon Panda » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:32 pm

cabara01 wrote:@melon panda: did you say you passed SS on the third try or failed? If you are locked out of taking SS for a year that might be your key factor to transition. If you aren't able to retake SS before June 2018 then you should transition already.

Rolling Cock: My first exam will expire 06/2020
SS retake: I will be eligible to retake SS early December. (Less two more months)

Seems like Transition to 5.0 sooner will be the option for me...

-Melon
Melon Panda

Postby Coach » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:21 pm

Melon Panda wrote:Rolling Cock: My first exam will expire 06/2020
SS retake: I will be eligible to retake SS early December. (Less two more months)

-Melon

You have two, and only two choices:
1) Take and pass SS, BS, BDCS, and SD before 4.0 sunsets, or,
2) Transition now.
Coach
Site Admin

Postby Melon Panda » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:38 pm

Coach wrote:
Melon Panda wrote:Rolling Cock: My first exam will expire 06/2020

-Melon

You have two, and only two choices:
1) Take and pass SS, BS, BDCS, and SD before 4.0 sunsets, or,
2) Transition now.

Coach,

Got it. Thanks!

-Melon
Melon Panda

Return to GENERAL DISCUSSION