Took test today...

Structural Layout Vignette and Multiple Choice

Took test today...

Postby lule99 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:50 pm

Just to let you know... Prometric changed the rules regarding taking notes during tutorial time. I was going to use my tutorial time to write my formulas and they said is not allowed anymore... Has anyone encounter this problem?
I have mixed feelings about the test... Do not really know cause did not have time to review any of my marked questions and also end up guessing some cause lack of time...
Wish me luck...
lule99

Re: Took test today...

Postby Coach » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:23 pm

lule99 wrote:Has anyone encounter this problem?

Yes. Some centers/employees are more anal than others.
Coach
Site Admin

Postby lule99 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:03 pm

:lol:
lule99

Postby jackstatic » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:29 am

WOW!?! REALLY? I have never had this issue thankfully! I absolutely use the pre-exam time to write down any formulas and/or notes that I had last minute crammed in order to brain dump on to paper before I forget and in between exam time I always use to make check lists and charts for the vignettes for quick reference to prevent back and forth tabbing. Good to know I might not be allowed to do this in the future though 7 tests in with (hopefully only) 2 left I figure it won't come up. Still.. good to know
jackstatic

Postby STL » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:13 am

Yes, I had my scratch paper taken away during the Schematic Design exam for prepping my table to take the program notes. Luckily I didn't get kicked out, because that is what it felt like was going to happen.
STL

Return to SS - STRUCTURAL SYSTEMS