Pond Questions

Pond Questions

Postby vrcat25 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:08 am

Has anybody yet figured out what they are trying to ask for the pond questions??? Assuming they are asking for the best view, even though they don't specifically ask that, how would the building be oriented near a pond? There's usually 2 and I've heard them beat around the bush on google community forum and then ended the thread with nothing, but a vague response. I'm more confused after reading their explanation then before.... I'm not asking for any specifics, i'm asking WTF do they want from this question? If it's not solar orientation or for wind and it's about views, where in Sun, Wind and Light does it discuss this?? And please, don't just say "sun, wind and light" unless you have a specific page.
vrcat25

Re: Pond Questions

Postby Lvfowler » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:39 am

I have just taken PPD for my 3rd try and I passed. I am now finished woo hooo!

I wanted to make sure to come back here and calm everyone down about the pond questions. I, too, have posted here several times about the stupid pond in this forum...but NCARB seems to have made the questions more clear. You stated that they do not specifically ask for anything, but I can assure you that there was much more clarity this round. Sucks that we had to suffer several fails and complaints for it to be realized. Please focus your attention to your other weak areas, and you will pass.
Lvfowler

Postby vrcat25 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:07 am

Lvfowler wrote:but NCARB seems to have made the questions more clear. Please focus your attention to your other weak areas, and you will pass.

That's great! I guess all of our complaining finally paid off! Unfortunately, for me there's way more WTF questions than just the pond questions...I'll try to focus on other areas. I'm sure you're way less stressed after passing! I know i will be too after i finally pass this stupid test! Congrats. :)
vrcat25

Postby kateao25 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:17 pm

I feel so much better knowing I'm not the only one who has trouble with that dumb pond.
kateao25

Return to PPD - Project Planning & Design