First Timer

First Timer

Postby mkbikh » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:48 pm

Hello all,

I just decided to take PA (ARE 5.0) as my first exam. I'm very overwhelmed and desperately seeking help for a great advice.
is this a great one to start off my ARE for the next 5 exams? or did I just make a terrible mistake :shock:
please feel free to leave comment

thank you
mkbikh

Re: First Timer

Postby kerzzo » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:34 am

everyone is different, and if you read what the exam is about and you think you know more or less the subject matters more strongly that the other exams, it is really your choice...I guess none of us have a clear path that is a guaranteed one. You must be comfortable with the choice/approach you take... that's my take on the issue.
kerzzo

Postby MinPark » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:41 am

kerzzo wrote:everyone is different, and if you read what the exam is about and you think you know more or less the subject matters more strongly that the other exams, it is really your choice...I guess none of us have a clear path that is a guaranteed one. You must be comfortable with the choice/approach you take... that's my take on the issue.

thank you for the feedback
MinPark

Postby rbbarnh1 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:23 am

PA is basically (ARE 4.0 SPD) and (ARE 4.0 PPP) combined w/o vignettes. I compared the table of contents from Brightwood and the content is exactly the same just reorganized. I think believe you picked a good one to take. Stay the course. Good LUCK.
rbbarnh1

Postby MinPark » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:28 am

rbbarnh1 wrote:PA is basically (ARE 4.0 SPD) and (ARE 4.0 PPP) combined w/o vignettes. I compared the table of contents from Brightwood and the content is exactly the same just reorganized. I think believe you picked a good one to take. Stay the course. Good LUCK.

Thank you for your encouragement. It helps a lot.
Min
MinPark

Return to PA - Programming & Analysis