Bizarre Test ending in 5.0

Bizarre Test ending in 5.0

Postby Zanno » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:15 am

Has anyone else encountered a strange glitch at the end of their 5.0 exam? I sat for PPD a few weeks ago, after my clock ran out, I got a message on my screen indicating that the exam time was over. But then the clock RESTARTED at some random time (like 24 minutes) and re-presented all of the questions to me again. I started to freak out a little bit, then about 30 seconds later the clock reset again and the exam closed. I have no idea what caused this but when you've already got testing jitters, a glitch or a presumed glitch is the last thing anyone wants to experience.
Zanno

Re: Bizarre Test ending in 5.0

Postby ablumetti » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:53 am

same EXACT thing happened to me...I wasn't finished with my case study, had like two questions left and I looked the clock and i had like 4 minutes, than it froze, told me time was over. Thinking it might be a glitch, i clicked exam summary which reset the clock with a minute or so left then closed out again saying the exam was over. I thought maybe i wasn't paying attention and i really ran out of time but definitely remember seeing 4 min and change left...glad to see im not the only one.
ablumetti

Return to PPD - Project Planning & Design