Interested in buying Amber book5.0 bundle together?

Interested in buying Amber book5.0 bundle together?

Postby deviantarashi » Sun May 28, 2017 8:56 am

Dear All

Anybody interested buying Amber Book 5.0 bundle together? It includes the information of ARE 5.0's PPD, and PDD, plus the 4.0's SPD. My friend use the bundle and he easily passed all of his exams within 5 months (he only have 2-year experience of practice)

The website allow people to pay seperately, so if we sign up together, we can pay for $ 680 for total of 4 months, instead of $780

More information can be found on their website

Let me know if you are interested, leave your email here, or contact me at

deviantarashi@gmail.com

And if more than 2 people are interested, we can still sign up together! It will still be the same price of $ 680 for everybody!

Thanks!
deviantarashi

Re: Interested in buying Amber book5.0 bundle together?

Postby Nike » Sun May 28, 2017 5:01 pm

hi, i'd be interested to purchase with you for the $100 discount. i sent you an email as well. please let me know. thanks!
Nike

Postby Archit3ct-2015 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:00 pm

I am interested.
Archit3ct-2015

Postby bgenari007 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:36 pm

I purchased this and cancelled after a few days. Its all a sell gimmick. The videos are good but they are all for 4.0 exams. Some interesting topics but not enough to pass these 3 exams.
bgenari007

Postby mermann » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:07 am

Bruno, the 5.0 content is the SAME as the 4.0 content (with a bit less structures content, a bit more professional practice content, and of course, no vignettes). How do I know? I've taken 4.0 BS, BDCS, and SPD and I've taken (and passed) all six ARE 5.0 exams. I am the only test prep provider principal I know of who has taken the 5.0 series. I also attended the (only ever) test prep provider invitational that NCARB held for a dozen of us for two days last summer at NCARB's DC headquarters. They confirmed the bank of 11,000 questions that they had developed for ARE 4.0 will roll over to the ARE 5.0 exam. I explained all this to you in a private email a couple of weeks ago.
That said, I've gone through all of my videos and scrubbed them of the 4.0-only content. You posted "The videos are good but they are all for 4.0 exams." Let us know what content specifically, was covered in my video, but is not part of the ARE 5.0 exam. More than 3,000 people have taken my course and until you and your purchase partner wrote me separately last week, I had had only one other person ever complain.
You are of course free to troll me, but you are doing a disservice to this community when you suggest that the content on the ARE 5.0 exam doesn't almost perfectly overlap the content on the 4.0 exam.
mermann

Postby arkistan » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:12 am

Anybody interested in signing up together for the 3-exam bundle?

PM me.
arkistan

Postby vishwa » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:56 pm

I am interested in getting the Amber 3-exam bundle, is anyone interested in teaming up for the purchase?
Please send me a private message.
vishwa

Postby Coach » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:21 pm

mermann wrote:You are of course free to troll me, but you are doing a disservice to this community when you suggest that the content on the ARE 5.0 exam doesn't almost perfectly overlap the content on the 4.0 exam.

Some people seem to think that architecture was invented when they started to test.

Look guys, I don't know Michael but I do know that content is content. Just because the exam format changed a bit and the "4" became a "5", it doesn't mean that the whole universe tilted on it's access. The shit just got rearranged a bit and some emphasis changed.
Coach
Site Admin

Return to PDD - Project Development & Documentation