Ramp 4.0 for review

Ramp, Stair, & Roof Vignettes and Multiple Choice

Ramp 4.0 for review

Postby brownc13 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:18 pm

Please review my solution and let me know if any issues.

Question: I have is the 44" width.... is that the width of the ramp before the railings are added in? Or is it 44" between the handrails? In the program it says they can protrude but i didn't understand if this was just at the ramp landings(the 12" extension)
Also is my handrail extension an issue near the exist door? it encroaches into the door clearance.

Thank you sorry if this is an obvious answer this is my first attempt. After I post I am going to go and review others to see if I can find the answer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brownc13

Re: Ramp 4.0 for review

Postby Sparky83 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:50 am

brownc13 wrote:Please review my solution and let me know if any issues.

Question: I have is the 44" width.... is that the width of the ramp before the railings are added in? Yes.Or is it 44" between the handrails? In the program it says they can protrude but i didn't understand if this was just at the ramp landings(the 12" extension)
Also is my handrail extension an issue near the exist door? it encroaches into the door clearance. ???

Thank you sorry if this is an obvious answer this is my first attempt. After I post I am going to go and review others to see if I can find the answer.

New door blocks access to the stair. Fatal.
Missing guard rail on the landing above the stair. Fatal.
Sparky83

Re: Ramp 4.0 for review

Postby brownc13 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:21 am

Thank you sparky!
brownc13

Return to BDCS - BUILDING DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION SYSTEMS