FAILED PPP ON 2 SECTIONS

Site Zoning Vignette and Multiple Choice

FAILED PPP ON 2 SECTIONS

Postby fabio2331 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:26 pm

Just found out i failed 2 sections on the test on my first attempt. Would anyone recommend to take SPD before retesting on PPP? I just want to keep on going.

Thanks!
fabio2331

Re: FAILED PPP ON 2 SECTIONS

Postby greek22 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:27 pm

Although everybody is different and has different experiences, personally switching to SPD was a good move for me. I have multiple attempts at PPP. I decided a couple of months try SPD because 1. I was getting frustrated with failing PPP and 2. I could not take PPP for several months. I took SPD in mid-march and passed on the first try. PPP is a different type of exam. I feel like its very random and all over the place. I don't think switching to another exam is a bad thing. There is overlap from PPP and it may work to your benefit. I re-scheduled my PPP exam and I'm hoping studying for SPD and passing it will help me. Good luck!
greek22

Postby fabio2331 » Mon May 01, 2017 6:21 pm

Well that's very comforting. Where do you recommend to start considering i have review all Cd'S and PPP material recently? I am thinking to buy the Whole Enchilada for SPD and PPP but not sure if its gonna be worth it.. Thanks for the help!
fabio2331

Postby greek22 » Mon May 01, 2017 7:45 pm

I used ARE Prep for all the exams I've taken thus far. I like the audio section and I always use it to start my studying process for whichever exam I'm going to take. If I have time, I'll listen to certain sections over again if I'm having difficulty with them later on in the process. Also, each section comes with a 30 day trial with hundreds of multiple choice questions. I think it's definitely a good start. However, I do not recommend using this as your only resource. You definitely need to look at multiple sources. See the link below to see my post on my experience/study resources:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=47707

Hope this helps!
greek22

Return to PPP - PROGRAMMING, PLANNING & PRACTICE