PASS and DONE!!!

Mechanical & Electrical Plan Vignette and Multiple Choice

PASS and DONE!!!

Postby isoken » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:10 pm

I am finally done with the ARE's. received my last and final pass on Building systems after 5 years of taking the ARE and 21 exams for 7 passes. I am now registered in the state of Maryland - The feeling is so surreal !

I used this forum for Vignettes and topics I was not clear on
I also used the Amber online videos and Amber Book and I attended the live seminar in Virginia - I found the Amber seminar to be extremely beneficial in understanding the concepts, watched the video multiple times
MEEB - A MUST! - Review all the diagrams, photos and captions
DORF - Solutions Videos
Q&A - Amber book, Kaplan , Ballast
Nalsa Flashcards
I also used Mitalski Online Q&A
Google any concepts or topics you don't understand

Must of all what worked for me was doing as many Q&A as possible, know the concepts know the formulas, -

I will like to say a BIG THANKS to Coach and all on this Forum who have commented on my Vignettes and given guidance. Couldn't have passed without this Forum. For all still taking the ARE, Just keep on taking these exams guys unitl you are done and if I could do this YES YOU CAN TOO!!!

Once again , THANK YOU COACH!!!
isoken

Re: PASS and DONE!!!

Postby ink » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:11 am

How can I get good practice on the Formulas?
ink

Postby dbayrami » Thu May 11, 2017 10:28 am

AWESOME! Congratulations! 21 total exams, wow! Every fail I get my mom reminds me of John Kennedy having to take the BAR several times. Surprisingly it helps. All that matters is the 7 passes.
dbayrami

Postby Lindalou84 » Sun May 21, 2017 1:32 pm

WOW a huge congrats to you!!! Way to stick with it and be persistent! Very inspirational :) Every time I fail one I feel like quitting. It helps to know others are struggling too and eventually work hard and make it. Thanks for posting! Celebrate this victory!
Lindalou84

Postby VTBassdrum13 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:26 am

isoken wrote:I am finally done with the ARE's. received my last and final pass on Building systems after 5 years of taking the ARE and 21 exams for 7 passes. I am now registered in the state of Maryland - The feeling is so surreal !

Congrats Isoken! I believe we were in the same Medhi Structure's seminar in the fall. So great to hear of your success! Glad to see you stuck with it through all the disappointing results. I too have had more Fails than Passes and it's definitely calming to hear I'm not the only one. - Jake
VTBassdrum13

Postby greek22 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:08 am

VTBassdrum13 wrote:
isoken wrote:I am finally done with the ARE's. received my last and final pass on Building systems after 5 years of taking the ARE and 21 exams for 7 passes. I am now registered in the state of Maryland - The feeling is so surreal !

Congrats Isoken! I believe we were in the same Medhi Structure's seminar in the fall. So great to hear of your success! Glad to see you stuck with it through all the disappointing results. I too have had more Fails than Passes and it's definitely calming to hear I'm not the only one. - Jake

Thank you for posting; truly motivating. Right now I have more fails than passes and my confidence is very low. I wanted to quit many times and sometimes its hard to find the motivation to keep fighting..Thank you for sharing and congratulations!
greek22

Return to BS - BUILDING SYSTEMS