I'm DONE!

Mechanical & Electrical Plan Vignette and Multiple Choice

I'm DONE!

Postby ataribeats » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:47 am

Guys, Coach, Sparky!

Thank you SO MUCH for all the help through the years.
Coach, thanks for keeping up with us and for the amazing vignette videos. They are sooo worth it, so stop what you are doing and get the videos because they will save you so much time and effort.
This forum is the best resource for all our winning, questions and sometimes happiness.

I just passed BS after my 3rd take and it was so stressful, because if I didn't pass it, I would had to switch to 5.0 because of my 3 times timing and in between I studied so much for structures that I passed on my 1st take!!! Incredible :D

I'm so happy and relieved that I can't believe it! It only took me almost 3 years and 13 takes but, hey! I'm done and so happy!

Thanks again everyone!
ataribeats

Re: I'm DONE!

Postby JSLove » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:02 pm

YAY!!!! This is my last test as well (taking it tomorrow. Ahhhhhh!!!!). Why do put all this pressure on ourselves? Congrats on your pass. Gives me hope!
JSLove

Postby enearchitecture » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:54 pm

Well done. I'm in the same boat. 3rd time will June 15th. If I don't succeed then I will be pushed into 5.0. How did you study differently on the third attempt? this has been my biggest struggle. Any suggestings.
enearchitecture

Postby Yc18 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:42 pm

same...my last ARE, retaking it June 6th, ahhh...in deed stressful. goodl luck to us all, and great job on the pass!
Yc18

Postby donatello » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:09 am

I am in the same boat as well. I studied all the material over again. I wish there were more practice test I can take besides the usual Kaplan, Ballast, Gang Cheng, MEEB and Amber.
Any suggestions on what to do differently? My third try and in every case the weak points change.
donatello

Return to BS - BUILDING SYSTEMS