BS vignette, please review and comment!

Mechanical & Electrical Plan Vignette and Multiple Choice

BS vignette, please review and comment!

Postby Heartwood » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:14 pm

First attempt. I have a question as to the best way to route the rigid duct as immediately as it comes out of the supply. Also, if the flexible ducts align as I have them in the drafting studio, would it be considered >10' even though each leg is <10'?

Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Heartwood

Re: BS vignette, please review and comment!

Postby Sparky83 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:22 am

Heartwood wrote:First attempt. I have a question as to the best way to route the rigid duct as immediately as it comes out of the supply. Also, if the flexible ducts align as I have them in the drafting studio, would it be considered >10' even though each leg is <10'? It's ok as long as they are drawn separately.

Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks!

Returns in the conference room will fall out.
Need to see your sketch circles to evaluate accent lights.
Sparky83

Postby Heartwood » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:39 am

Thanks, Sparky! I really appreciate it.

Is there a good method to use to place diffusers & returns away from each other and away from doors? Is there an order of operation that helps, like place rigid ducts first, diffusers within 10', then returns as far from diffusers as possible?

Thanks again!
Heartwood

Postby Sparky83 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:24 am

Heartwood wrote:Thanks, Sparky! I really appreciate it.

Is there a good method to use to place diffusers & returns away from each other and away from doors? Doors do not matter.Is there an order of operation that helps, like place rigid ducts first, diffusers within 10', then returns as far from diffusers as possible? Just keep it symmetrical. The vignette is not that complicated. ;)

Thanks again!
Sparky83

Return to BS - BUILDING SYSTEMS