It's a PASS!

Mechanical & Electrical Plan Vignette and Multiple Choice

It's a PASS!

Postby Archer40 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:14 am

Just received a pass last week, which was a little surprise to me. As I finished the exam I did not feel any good about it cause many of the questions were tough and very specific. I think no matter how well I prepared it is just impossible to cover all the information through my study, unless I can read the whole MEEB (and I simply don’t have enough time to do so). So I think the key is to really understand the concept and try to make your best judgement/guess on those questions. Here are the materials I used for BS:

-Kaplan study guide and Q&A (for this specific division I feel Kaplan is better than Ballast because it has clearer diagrams)
-Ballast study guide and Q&A
-Amber Course (very helpful, simply visualized everything and focusing on the main concepts)
-Gangchen questions
-Jenny’s notes
-Archiflash Cards
-MEEB (only skimmed through some chapters, only the large diagrams)
-COACH Video (I would say this is the best source for vignette, coach is great in explaining how to do it step by step, very worth the price!)

Anyway, it is a hard exam and I feel very lucky that I passed. I want to thank everyone who has provided help and comments to my vignette practices, this forum is awesome! Now moving on to SS, which is my last one, and it seems very daunting……
Archer40

Re: It's a PASS!

Postby Coach » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:08 pm

Archer40 wrote:-COACH Video (I would say this is the best source for vignette, coach is great in explaining how to do it step by step, very worth the price!)

I'm happy it helped. :D
Coach
Site Admin

Re: It's a PASS!

Postby Archer40 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:59 pm

Coach wrote:
Archer40 wrote:-COACH Video (I would say this is the best source for vignette, coach is great in explaining how to do it step by step, very worth the price!)

I'm happy it helped. :D

Thank you again Coach, I will definitely purchase your playbook for SS too!!
Archer40

Return to BS - BUILDING SYSTEMS