Vignette - First Attempt

Mechanical & Electrical Plan Vignette and Multiple Choice

Vignette - First Attempt

Postby CrazyArch » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:36 pm

This is my first attempt at this vignette. Any comments or suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks! Is there a maximum distance the rigid ducts can extend beyond the "last" flexible duct on the rigid duct line?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CrazyArch

Re: Vignette - First Attempt

Postby Sparky83 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:07 am

Architect's office, studio and conference room are under lit.
Accent lights are too far from the wall.
Connect flex to the center of diffusers, not the edge.
Lights are not centered in reception, studio supply closet, or conference room.
Sparky83

Postby CrazyArch » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:03 pm

Thank you for the comments. After revising the vignette layout to incorporate the comments, I noticed small portions of tile at the edges of the ceiling grid in a few rooms. I know we should be centering the grid in each space, while avoiding small slivers of tile at the edges. Is there an acceptable distance to offset the grid to eliminate the small portions of tile, and still have the grid considered to be "centered" in the room?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CrazyArch

Postby Sparky83 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:09 am

CrazyArch wrote:Thank you for the comments. After revising the vignette layout to incorporate the comments, I noticed small portions of tile at the edges of the ceiling grid in a few rooms. I know we should be centering the grid in each space, while avoiding small slivers of tile at the edges. Is there an acceptable distance to offset the grid to eliminate the small portions of tile, and still have the grid considered to be "centered" in the room?

The purpose of the vignette is lighting and mechanical layouts. Tile slivers are irrelevant.
Sparky83

Return to BS - BUILDING SYSTEMS