Vignette - 3rd attempt

Mechanical & Electrical Plan Vignette and Multiple Choice

Vignette - 3rd attempt

Postby hhallancia » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:24 pm

3rd attempt BS.pdf
Hi,
I am wondering if the rigid duct can be placed over the lighting fixture the way I have in the conf. room.
Also, about the accent lighting - im guessing when the overlap of the sketch circles touch the edge of wall, this is satisfactory to light up the wall?
Do I need another accent fixture? It seem that if I add another I may over do it. This is why im keeping it conservative.

Thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hhallancia

Re: Vignette - 3rd attempt

Postby Sparky83 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:11 pm

hhallancia wrote:
3rd attempt BS.pdf
Hi,
I am wondering if the rigid duct can be placed over the lighting fixture the way I have in the conf. room. Why not?
Also, about the accent lighting - im guessing when the overlap of the sketch circles touch the edge of wall, this is satisfactory to light up the wall? Sketch circles should intersect each other at the face of the wall as shown.
Do I need another accent fixture? It seem that if I add another I may over do it. This is why im keeping it conservative. Adding one requires changing the distance between the lights and between lights and wall.

Thank you

Uneven HVAC layout in the studio. Also poor separation between supply & return. Min 4' is recommended.
Sparky83

Return to BS - BUILDING SYSTEMS