BS Vignette Attempt #3

Mechanical & Electrical Plan Vignette and Multiple Choice

BS Vignette Attempt #3

Postby jswasey » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:09 am

Thanks to COACH and Sparky83 for the input on my 2 previous posts. For this attempt I used sketch rectangles to layout the lights and their plume. I included an image of the progress and then the final vignette to help explain the process used. I am concerned that the architects office is overlit at the accent wall. Also, is there a rule of thumb for what is an acceptable distance that the light plume can be off the wall line? In the reception area you will see that the light plume is held back 8" from the north and west wall. Any and all comments are appreciated!

Progress:

BS Vignette Attempt #3_Lighting Sketch.png

Final:

BS Vignette Attempt #3.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jswasey

Re: BS Vignette Attempt #3

Postby Sparky83 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:33 am

Incorrect spacing for all 2x4 lights.
Inefficient rigid duct layout. You can eliminate the center north/south rigid duct
Accent lights are too close to the wall.
Sparky83

Re: BS Vignette Attempt #3

Postby jswasey » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:51 am

Sparky83 - not sure how I missed that....8'x8' sketch square for the 2x4 lights, DUH! I made 2 changes as you suggested (remove middle rigid duct branch, and push accent lights back from wall ~8". Thanks for the comments.

BS Vignette Attempt #3_REV.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jswasey

Return to BS - BUILDING SYSTEMS