VIGNETTE. SECOND TRY! TEST TOMORROW! HELP!

Mechanical & Electrical Plan Vignette and Multiple Choice

VIGNETTE. SECOND TRY! TEST TOMORROW! HELP!

Postby bovannu01 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:48 am

Guys,

This is my second attempt at the vignette. Have a few questions about 2x4 fixture and accent lighting in the Architect Office.

1. Accent Light: I have 3 fixtures, 4' spacing between each other. NCARB passing solution show 4. is my solution OK then?

2. 2x4 fixture. According to the diagram, the spacing is 4' from short edge to short edge, and 6' from long edge to long edge (see attached). NCARB passing solution show spacing between long edge less than 6'. is this OK? Does it have to be AT 6' or LESS than 6'?

3. I can't seem to center the ceiling grid or light fixture in the room. The software always snaps a few inches off. Is this OK?

Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bovannu01

Re: VIGNETTE. SECOND TRY! TEST TOMORROW! HELP!

Postby Sparky83 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:52 am

bovannu01 wrote:Guys,

This is my second attempt at the vignette. Have a few questions about 2x4 fixture and accent lighting in the Architect Office.

1. Accent Light: I have 3 fixtures, 4' spacing between each other. NCARB passing solution show 4. is my solution OK then? No. See the link below.

2. 2x4 fixture. According to the diagram, the spacing is 4' from short edge to short edge, and 6' from long edge to long edge (see attached). NCARB passing solution show spacing between long edge less than 6'. is this OK? No.Does it have to be AT 6' or LESS than 6'? NCARB is sloppy. Their solutions contain errors.

3. I can't seem to center the ceiling grid or light fixture in the room. The software always snaps a few inches off. Is this OK? Yes.

Thanks!

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1610

Grills are improperly supported on reception, studio and conference room. They'll fall out.
Inadequate accent lighting.
Sparky83

Return to BS - BUILDING SYSTEMS