BS Vignette for Review

Mechanical & Electrical Plan Vignette and Multiple Choice

BS Vignette for Review

Postby raaz227 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:17 pm

Please let me know if there's any comments. Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
raaz227

Re: BS Vignette for Review

Postby AJD » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:52 am

It looks good to me. The only issue that comes to mind is future flexibility. The distance between your east and west rigid ducts appears greater than 20'. If the maximum flex duct length is 10', that would make reaching the center of the drafting room at some future point, difficult. That is a very minor gripe though, I would think. The only other two observations are the direction of the return damper (I have read conflicting accounts as to whether the direction matters or not) and the file room may be slightly under lit (I know you have to choose over or under for this room).
AJD

Re: BS Vignette for Review

Postby raaz227 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:40 pm

AJD wrote:It looks good to me. The only issue that comes to mind is future flexibility. The distance between your east and west rigid ducts appears greater than 20'. If the maximum flex duct length is 10', that would make reaching the center of the drafting room at some future point, difficult. That is a very minor gripe though, I would think. The only other two observations are the direction of the return damper (I have read conflicting accounts as to whether the direction matters or not) and the file room may be slightly under lit (I know you have to choose over or under for this room).

Thanks for the comments! The program stated "the client wants flexibility for future furniture placement", but your comment makes sense to me. I check out the dampers.

Thanks again.
raaz227

Return to BS - BUILDING SYSTEMS