Finally completed my ARE journey

Mechanical & Electrical Plan Vignette and Multiple Choice

Finally completed my ARE journey

Postby tfa7488 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:01 am

Just received my result for BS, and it's a PASS!! This was my last exam so I'm happy to say that my ARE journey is over! I just want to thank Coach, and everyone who has taken the time to comment in this board. I literally could not have done this without you. I can't even tell you how many times this board has stopped me from making major errors on vignettes. This is one of the best study resources out there, and I'm just so grateful for all the help.

For reference I used:
Amber Book Course - worth the money, but I definitely needed additional studying
MEEB. - studied the heck out of the diagrams in the last few days leading up to the test. I'm really glad that I did
Jenny's Notes - her notes are always great, but for this test they were integral to me passing. Incredibly thorough.
Black spectacles - my job has a subscription to it. It's really helpful to study in the beginning bc he does a great overview of the exam content. Especially if you are somewhat unfamiliar with it.
Archiflash
Ballast Q&A
tfa7488

Re: Finally completed my ARE journey

Postby tonybueno2 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:36 am

Congratulations! And thanks for your study reference list. This is my last one too! Taking it at the end of August! Wish me luck.
tonybueno2

Re: Finally completed my ARE journey

Postby tfa7488 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:44 am

Thank you! And good luck on your last exam!! You've got this!
tfa7488

Return to BS - BUILDING SYSTEMS