Vignette Attempt - Testing Monday

Mechanical & Electrical Plan Vignette and Multiple Choice

Vignette Attempt - Testing Monday

Postby vtrkatech » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:38 pm

I think I've got the general concept down, but wanted to submit in case I'm overlooking something.

Is there any reason the Rigid Duct cannot T as I show it after leaving the riser shaft? It seems to allow for less duct run that some layouts I've seen...?

I've got a few diffusers/returns within 1' of a wall, but never touching the wall. NCARB and my study guide both show similar conditions on the passing solutions. Seems like the alternative would require placing items closer together in middle of room, which seems worse to me. Thoughts?

Any other issues?

Thanks in advance!

This is test 6 of 7...I can see something in the distance...I'm pretty sure it's my life...and I want it back soooo badly!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vtrkatech

Re: Vignette Attempt - Testing Monday

Postby Cosninety » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:30 pm

i like this solution. I'm def not an authority on the accuracy of it but am curious to hear if other find it legit.
Cosninety

Postby Sparky83 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:53 am

Incorrect 2x4 light spacing.
Sparky83

Postby introversed » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:39 am

Sparky83...how so? Is it that the short end of those fixtures can get away with 6 feet of space between fixtures (instead of 4 feet spacing the other way)?
introversed

Postby Sparky83 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:03 pm

introversed wrote:

Sparky83...how so? Is it that the short end of those fixtures can get away with 6 feet of space between fixtures (instead of 4 feet spacing the other way)?

Why didn't you use both lighting charts for 2x4 lights?
Sparky83

Return to BS - BUILDING SYSTEMS