BS Pass

Mechanical & Electrical Plan Vignette and Multiple Choice

BS Pass

Postby hirrosan » Fri May 19, 2017 11:35 am

7 tests and 7 passes. I am greatly relieved to be finished and owe much of the testing success to Coach and the helpful members.

This exam was one of the more difficult ones and required studying a lot of material. MEEB alone could take months of studying to get a firm grip on all the content and information in it. I allowed 4 weeks to prepare for this test. I specifically studied using Amber, MEEB and as many practice tests as I could get my hands on. The Amber course is a great resource and while pricey, it is efficient and effective. I started by watching all of the Amber videos, then I reviewed MEEB quickly and took the Ballast practice exam. the week before the exam I re-watched all of the Amber videos, made detailed notes throughout, reviewed MEEB and then the day before the exam I read through all of my notes. I also used quizlet app and searched for ARE BS note cards, which I reviewed in my downtime.

If I hadn't passed, I would have spent more time studying formulas and charts from MEEB. I also would have read as much as I could take in MEEB to increase the depth of knowledge that Amber glosses over.

Best wishes to everyone and thank you Coach!
hirrosan

Return to BS - BUILDING SYSTEMS