Building Systems PASS!!!

Mechanical & Electrical Plan Vignette and Multiple Choice

Building Systems PASS!!!

Postby fideo23 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:19 pm

Hi everyone,

Finally passed building systems. I just have retake structures and I'm done. Compared to the other test this one had so much material to cover. I recommend two materials that I believe are a must for this exam, NALSA flashcards and Amber Book seminar. Both of these tools made the study topics very simple to understand. I tend to over analyze things so these study materials really helped me. The Amber seminar is worth every penny. I watched each video 3 times. I made it like a class, I would read Ballast and Kaplan on each subject then I would watch the videos. Mike really fills in the gaps from the readings. I also recommend looking over the MEEB images before your exams. Other materials I used we Jenny's Notes and JC's notes.

Amber- Highly recommended
Meeb- Review images the night before the exam
Jenny's Notes- Highly recommended
JC's Notes- Good 30 min read
Kaplan Book and Q/A- Very general concepts, does not go in depth.
Ballast Bobk and Q/A- Much more in depth than Kaplan.
Prepare-Inc.- Highly recommended
Nalsa Flashcards- Highly recommended

Happy Wednesday!!
fideo23

Re: Building Systems PASS!!!

Postby nidagm » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:08 pm

fideo23 wrote:Hi everyone,

Finally passed building systems. I just have retake structures and I'm done. Compared to the other test this one had so much material to cover. I recommend two materials that I believe are a must for this exam, NALSA flashcards and Amber Book seminar. Both of these tools made the study topics very simple to understand. I tend to over analyze things so these study materials really helped me. The Amber seminar is worth every penny. I watched each video 3 times. I made it like a class, I would read Ballast and Kaplan on each subject then I would watch the videos. Mike really fills in the gaps from the readings. I also recommend looking over the MEEB images before your exams. Other materials I used we Jenny's Notes and JC's notes.

Amber- Highly recommended
Meeb- Review images the night before the exam
Jenny's Notes- Highly recommended
JC's Notes- Good 30 min read
Kaplan Book and Q/A- Very general concepts, does not go in depth.
Ballast Bobk and Q/A- Much more in depth than Kaplan.
Prepare-Inc.- Highly recommended
Nalsa Flashcards- Highly recommended

Happy Wednesday!!
what is JC's notes? Congratulations!!
nidagm

Re: Building Systems PASS!!!

Postby brownc13 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:48 pm

Anyone know what JC's notes are? Or where to find them?
brownc13

Return to BS - BUILDING SYSTEMS