Third time a CHARM!!!! finally a PASS!!

Mechanical & Electrical Plan Vignette and Multiple Choice

Third time a CHARM!!!! finally a PASS!!

Postby Hopeful » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:37 am

Took exam this weekend and got a big fat PASS this morning!!
This pass is very special because I had to take this exam 3 times to deserve a pass.
Studied all usual suspects, Ballast, Amber videos and MEEB (diagrams and pictures very important)
Multiple choice was not easy as always but you have to play your educated guess card on those questions.
I had 5-6 calculations questions and I think this time I was much more comfortable solving them in limited time.
After taking this exam 3 times I feel Amber course alone wasn't enough but helped me a lot to understand basic concepts. and I would definitely recommend taking it.
Vignette was as simple as practice one.
So glad to leave this behind and move on to my last exam SS.
I wish good luck to all who are studying for this exam. And I thank Coach and everyone on the forum for all the help with vignette!
Hopeful

Re: Third time a CHARM!!!! finally a PASS!!

Postby cmcraft13 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:09 pm

Do you think the Amber Seminar is worth the cost?
cmcraft13

Postby nidagm » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:52 pm

cmcraft13 wrote:Do you think the Amber Seminar is worth the cost?

It is worth the cost....absolutely! I took and passed the MC with it at my first try. I failed the vignette though.
nidagm

Postby SK601 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:57 am

Hi
I just read your post and am curious how much time you gave yourself to retake BS exam. I took Bs in March this year and retook it in July and I still failed this beast. I really studied a lot for the retake one, and I felt really devasted when I found out my exam result. I only have one chance left this year and if I will fail it again the third time, I have to wait until next March to take it again and i don't want to wait that long.
I am taking SS next and hopefully this will be a good break from studying BS. Sigh...
SK601

Return to BS - BUILDING SYSTEMS