NEED ADVICE!!! - Best BS Multiple Choice Study Guides

Mechanical & Electrical Plan Vignette and Multiple Choice

NEED ADVICE!!! - Best BS Multiple Choice Study Guides

Postby bradfordpayne » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:46 am

I have failed the multiple choice part of Version 4 twice. I have passed both vignettes, and pass my study materials exams, at a rate of 96%, however, both the past multiple choice exams seem to be much different than my study materials. Can you please share your successful material resources? I am looking to get a video or book that will help, I am desperate!
bradfordpayne

Re: NEED ADVICE!!! - Best BS Multiple Choice Study Guides

Postby raaz227 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:42 am

I thought the Amber book was very helpful. Studied it 3 times. Also Ballast practice exam a few times too. I think I was averaging 68%-70% on those. I’m a big believer in practicing the MC practice exams over and over with review time in between. Would really try to understand why I can the question wrong. Past BS on the first try. Good luck.
raaz227

Re: NEED ADVICE!!! - Best BS Multiple Choice Study Guides

Postby ataribeats » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:28 pm

bradfordpayne wrote:I have failed the multiple choice part of Version 4 twice. I have passed both vignettes, and pass my study materials exams, at a rate of 96%, however, both the past multiple choice exams seem to be much different than my study materials. Can you please share your successful material resources? I am looking to get a video or book that will help, I am desperate!

Hi, I just took BS for the second time. I used the amber seminar, but I reinforced all the material with some selected Kaplan chapters, MEEB - selected chapters on areas that I needed more understanding and reviewed all the graphics and tables a couple of times.
I practiced Q&A's from kaplan, ballast and designerhacks. The designerhacks tests are not extremely complicated, but it gives me the time to practice reading the questions and answering within time.
I'm waiting for my results tho, fingers crossed!
ataribeats

Return to BS - BUILDING SYSTEMS