Passed last exam

Structural Layout Vignette and Multiple Choice

Passed last exam

Postby vivovela » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:49 pm

very excited to pass my last exam, heard a lot of scary things about SS, but it was much easier than expected.
Here is a summary of my study material. total study time about 3 weeks. 3-4hrs everyday.
1. Thaddeus (i didn't have much time, so I found thaddeus the most useful and concise. I watched the online seminar once, before going into Ballast. and reviewed study notes 3 times.
2. Ballast (read through SS, skipped most calculations. understand principle, memorize some important facts. Found a lot of questions directly from Ballast.
3. FEMA 2.4.8.9. browsed, didn't get time to read BAR. I think Ballast and Thaddeus covered most of the two.
4. Archi flashcards for the last 3 days to recap everything and memorize key formular

I had quite some calculations in my test, and answered about 3/4 and skipped a few.
Lot of straight forward questions.

Vignette was harder than expected, a lot more complicated than the mock-up, I found thaddeus video on this very helpful too. practice twice two days before testing and asked coach for help here. That was very helpful. Thank you coach!!
vivovela

Return to SS - STRUCTURAL SYSTEMS