Passed, thanks be to God

Structural Layout Vignette and Multiple Choice

Passed, thanks be to God

Postby jdunks » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:57 am

And if I can, believe me, you can too. This was tough for me and I'm a math idiot.

I studied:
Jenny pdx - made flashcards & memorized - this will get you a lot of essential B&R and FEMA too
Kaplan - Kaplan is still focused on 3.1, though
B@R
FEMA 4, 5, 8, & 9
Thaddeus - watched all twice, some parts 3 times, went through the key over and over
Kaplan Q&A - did around 250 & reviewed those several times
This forum - had to stop reading "Fails" because I freak out too easily; "Pass" posts were great for refocusing me
Coach video - felt good about the vignette and will be sure to use the videos for the other tests I have left
Mike SE (RIP) (had trouble following him, however he's still got a very helpful perspective in parts)

I'd say it was all indispensable but Thaddeus was especially key. Structural issues overall made sense to me due to his teaching. As many have said, math concepts are very important, I knew formulas for purposes of understanding how things worked though my math skills are non-existent when it comes to setting up word problems. Felt totally beat up when I left the test, especially the MC, so I'm personally convinced this victory was by God's grace.

So if I can stumble through this, anyone can!!! Put in your time, say your prayers, and give it your best shot.
jdunks

Re: Passed, thanks be to God

Postby Stefanation » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:34 am

Congrats! Can you email me at STEFANATIONS@GMAIL.COM, please? Thanks!!
Stefanation

Re: Passed, thanks be to God

Postby Bmgurru » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:30 am

Congratulations :D God is good !
Bmgurru

Return to SS - STRUCTURAL SYSTEMS