ARE nightmare

Structural Layout Vignette and Multiple Choice

ARE nightmare

Postby mcrnogorac » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:53 am

Hi Everyone,

Just in case you think you are struggling with your exams, I have received back my SS score back this morning and my ARE nightmare has come true, which is that I passed all MC segments but fail the vignette. Cheers! :oops:
mcrnogorac

Re: ARE nightmare

Postby macjacket » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:15 am

Welcome to the club. I had the exact same experience. At least I have an idea what I did wrong (not transferring a column from above to below). Such a defeating feeling knowing this is the easiest vignette of all of them.
macjacket

Postby Coach » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:48 pm

Post your practice solutions!
Coach
Site Admin

Postby crackare » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:42 am

I took mine a month ago and had the same experience. This was my 6th test and I was fully confident about passing the Multiple choice and I aced all sections under MC but failed the vignette. It was a super easy vignette but had a contradicting requirements between the program and the plan and I had to decide between one way or the other and I took the wrong path. I was able to finish it in less than 15 min. and triple checked all the other requirements for the rest of the time and I am pretty sure that I did not make any other error except from what I have stated above.

I guess Halloween is on us and we be prepared to take on some tricks. :evil:
crackare

Postby annaliesah » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:07 pm

This happened to me too and I was devastated :( You're not alone.
annaliesah

Postby AREctct » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:22 am

How did everyone move on after this, just curious.. I too failed Vignette and passed multiple choice.
AREctct

Return to SS - STRUCTURAL SYSTEMS