Page 1 of 1

Coach has made videos!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:36 pm
by Coach


Complete walkthrough videos are now available HERE!



Header-cropped.png

Re: Coach has made videos!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:08 am
by kds
Good morning ARE COACH,
I need some help! Is there a video for the CDS exam vignette- Building Section?
Also, where can I find the NCARB 3.1 Building Section Vignette for CDS and specific directions on how to install it?
Can it work on a MAC? If not what version of Window operating system will it work?
Thank you!
KDS

Re: Coach has made videos!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:23 pm
by Coach
kds wrote:Good morning ARE COACH,
I need some help! Is there a video for the CDS exam vignette- Building Section?

I still have to produce the bldg section video.

Also, where can I find the NCARB 3.1 Building Section Vignette for CDS and specific directions on how to install it?

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13589

Can it work on a MAC?

You need bootcamp or something like it.

If not what version of Window operating system will it work?

Should work with whatever machine 4.0 works on. Otherwise, substitute the 3.1 files like you do for any other alt.

Re: Coach has made videos!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:17 pm
by jcastroarch
Hi Coach,

I was watching your Interior Layout (IL) video and had a question with regards to clearances between two pieces of furniture. At 23:00 of your video you show a 3'-0" separation between the "large bookshelf" and the edge of the conference room table. A bit of confusion for me is that I have the NALSA vignette books, which says in this scenario, the separation should be between the bookshelf to the chair.

Obviously, your method would be preferred as you're gaining space but would appreciate the clarification. Thanks in advance.

Re: Coach has made videos!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:33 pm
by Coach
jcastroarch wrote:I was watching your Interior Layout (IL) video and had a question with regards to clearances between two pieces of furniture. At 23:00 of your video you show a 3'-0" separation between the "large bookshelf" and the edge of the conference room table. A bit of confusion for me is that I have the NALSA vignette books, which says in this scenario, the separation should be between the bookshelf to the chair.

Obviously, your method would be preferred as you're gaining space but would appreciate the clarification. Thanks in advance.

The condition shown in the video works because the chair is not in front of either bookcase. I provide a 36" path to the chair and to each bookcase.
If any portion of a bookcase was directly behind the chair, then 36" would be required between chair and bookcase.

Re: Coach has made videos!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:34 am
by ncavanau
Do you have a site zoning video?

Re: Coach has made videos!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:16 am
by Coach
ncavanau wrote:Do you have a site zoning video?

Sorry, I don't have any PPP or SPD videos and won't be producing any.

Re: Coach has made videos!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:42 pm
by Coach
Exclusive alt program now included with BL video!

http://arecoach.thinkific.com/courses/b ... t-playbook

Re: Coach has made videos!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:50 am
by bradfordpayne
Is there an alternate Interior Layout? I purchased the Int. Layout and Bldg. Layout, the alternate Bldg. Layout has been helpful, but now that NCARB runs off of the cloud, I can't find alternates for the Int Layout. I can get .dwg plans, but no furniture. Any suggestions?

Re: Coach has made videos!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:57 pm
by Coach
bradfordpayne wrote:Is there an alternate Interior Layout?

I didn't create one.

I can't find alternates for the Int Layout.

http://www.areforum.org/up/Building%20T ... L%20Files/

I can get .dwg plans, but no furniture. Any suggestions?

All use the original furniture dwg. If an alt program uses items not in the original program, it will have an aut file that also needs to be substituted.

Re: Coach has made videos!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:44 am
by bradfordpayne
Coach wrote:
bradfordpayne wrote:Is there an alternate Interior Layout?

I didn't create one.

I can't find alternates for the Int Layout.

http://www.areforum.org/up/Building%20T ... L%20Files/

I can get .dwg plans, but no furniture. Any suggestions?

All use the original furniture dwg. If an alt program uses items not in the original program, it will have an aut file that also needs to be substituted.



Do you think I am good with just using the NCARB for practice? I have tried multiple solutions in different configurations. What are your thoughts?

Re: Coach has made videos!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:13 pm
by Coach
I would at least do an alt with posture chairs.