Alkikat's Vignettes Alts.

Structural Layout Vignette and Multiple Choice

Alkikat's Vignettes Alts.

Postby trybarcz » Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:28 pm

Does anyone have the hyper link to Alkikat's drop box for her package of alternate vignettes? She has a nice package of info and since AREforum is down I don't where else to look.
trybarcz

Re: Alkikat's Vignettes Alts.

Postby Mdemty » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm

Ugh, I knew I had this and felt bad if I didn't post it! It only took me 45 minutes to find in one of my study folders...

I hope it is what you are looking for. There is only Sajjad's alt and another custom alt.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wlzshxprvbrvqki/VCjRYlmZLa

-mallory
Mdemty

Re: Alkikat's Vignettes Alts.

Postby trybarcz » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:26 pm

Thank you so much; I really appreciate it. These tests push me to my edges of sanity as I'm sure they do for everyone in here. Hey another alt to work on is better then nothing. This is going to be my next test and was looking to try to start getting my info to study after I take my test which will be soon.
Do you have any of the other stuff she posted or other information you were able to get from ARE forum pertaining to the Building Systems (MEP) test. If you do I would greatly appreciate it if you would be willing to share that info as well. And if there is anything you need I might be able to reciprocate. Thanks again!!!

I found your post on your page that references her stuff for the MEP test after I replye to this post. And was able to download. Thanks so much for sharing. As I mentioned if need something ask and I might be able to help you out as well.
trybarcz

Return to SS - STRUCTURAL SYSTEMS