DONE DONE DONE AND DONE!!!!

Interior Layout & Building Layout Vignettes

DONE DONE DONE AND DONE!!!!

Postby home_alone » Wed May 09, 2018 6:53 pm

Dear Coach, Sparky and everyone else,

Today I received my final PASS on SD and this was my last exam. I just wanted to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. The amount of time you put into this forum is incredible and I could not have done it without you.

I arrived late-ish to this game and with a very busy career, marriage, baby and so on it was very hard to focus on these exams. I am embarrassed to say I went to the testing center 10 TIMES. I passed CDS on the first shot but waited almost a year to take PPP and then failed that twice in a row. That was a huge blow but I realized I was failing because I was studying after work and could not focus with the stress of the day on my mind. So I somehow managed to wake up at 5 AM every morning and get 2 hours of studying in. This was a total game changer and the only way I could pass. I was definitely not a morning person before this so it really changed my life for the better.

I eventually passed SPD and PPP and then failed SS even after doing Thadeus. So I hired an intern engineer from an office we work with to tutor me while doing Thaddues and all the other typical resources. That made a huge difference.

Since 4.0 is retiring it might be pointless to get too into study materials but I used all the usual stuff plus this forum religiously, COACH's videos, youtube (especially trade group channels) and just a general curiosity about everything we have to study.

This exam and the intellectual pursuits it takes you down and self discipline required has changed my life and I hope I can hang onto that.

If I can do it truly anybody can!
home_alone

Re: DONE DONE DONE AND DONE!!!!

Postby deziree » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:25 pm

Congratulations!!!
deziree

Return to SD - SCHEMATIC DESIGN