IL - Alt 3 Attempt

Interior Layout & Building Layout Vignettes

IL - Alt 3 Attempt

Postby sshust15 » Sun May 06, 2018 10:36 am

This alt sucked a lot. Took much too long to get a scheme that works. Let me know what you think. Not sure if I used the posture chairs right. Are they supposed to go in front of the work tables? Can they even do that?

Thanks for help!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sshust15

Re: IL - Alt 3 Attempt

Postby sbyrktct » Tue May 08, 2018 9:20 am

- you can't get around the conf table... best not to rotate anything in increments less than 90 degrees

You used the posture chairs correctly... they and the worktables (drafting tables) are inserted separately and will require separate clearances.
sbyrktct

Postby sshust15 » Tue May 08, 2018 4:20 pm

sbyrktct wrote:- you can't get around the conf table... best not to rotate anything in increments less than 90 degrees

You used the posture chairs correctly... they and the worktables (drafting tables) are inserted separately and will require separate clearances.

Thanks for the reply! Pertaining to the conference table, I believe my mistake is that the 36" clearance needs to be from the chair. This is because of the angle of the table and the fact that the chair sticks out farther than the corner of the table. Is that correct?
sshust15

Postby sbyrktct » Fri May 11, 2018 2:06 pm

sshust15 wrote:Thanks for the reply! Pertaining to the conference table, I believe my mistake is that the 36" clearance needs to be from the chair. This is because of the angle of the table and the fact that the chair sticks out farther than the corner of the table. Is that correct?

Yes... that is correct.
sbyrktct

Return to SD - SCHEMATIC DESIGN