IL 2nd try

Interior Layout & Building Layout Vignettes

IL 2nd try

Postby tiredofthis » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:56 pm

I tried moving the rooms around to see what would happen. I think its OK, but:

1. The coffee table in RBO is in an awkward position, you'd never place it there in real life. but it has access all around it. Would it be OK if I placed it in the corner above the second desk? It would be useless there too, but out of the way.

2. If I had to, could I place a lateral file in the middle of the room, or does the back need to go against a wall?

3. how much of the work table needs to open? I'm assuming at least one long side.

Thanks for any comments
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tiredofthis

Re: IL 2nd try

Postby Sparky83 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:40 am

tiredofthis wrote:I tried moving the rooms around to see what would happen. I think its OK, but:

1. The coffee table in RBO is in an awkward position, you'd never place it there in real life. but it has access all around it. Would it be OK if I placed it in the corner above the second desk? No. It would be useless there too, but out of the way. ...and not accessible.

2. If I had to, could I place a lateral file in the middle of the room, or does the back need to go against a wall? Against a wall is usually best just because it takes up less space, but it can be anywhere as long as everything is accessible.

3. how much of the work table needs to open? I'm assuming at least one long side. Correct. No need for more than that.

Thanks for any comments

Looks like it works.
Sparky83

Return to SD - SCHEMATIC DESIGN