IL alt.

Interior Layout & Building Layout Vignettes

IL alt.

Postby matt » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:25 pm

I don't know why this one is so hard. I think I might not have the clearance for the upper left chair on the 4 top. Ugh! Please have a look.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
matt

Re: IL alt.

Postby fare75 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:19 pm

matt wrote:I don't know why this one is so hard. I think I might not have the clearance for the upper left chair on the 4 top. Ugh! Please have a look.

JO at east is not accessible at all. Try not to rotate Table for 4. It's harder to determine the clearance with circles without checking carefully.
LCR door push side clearance and Lateral Cabinet conflict
fare75

Postby matt » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:00 pm

Not sure why JO isn't accessible. You have the pull side clearance and there i s 3' clearance to get around book case.

Does there need to be an addition 3' from the edge of the door? Then wouldn't that mean that there would need to be 3' clearance from entire radius of door swing?

Sorry for the thickness but I really need to absorb the rules in.

Thanks
matt

Postby fare75 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:18 pm

matt wrote:Not sure why JO isn't accessible. You have the pull side clearance and there i s 3' clearance to get around book case.

place more circles around the path. doesn't look like you get the required clearance at the back of the chair.

Does there need to be an addition 3' from the edge of the door? Then wouldn't that mean that there would need to be 3' clearance from entire radius of door swing?

you need a 4' X 4' clearance at the push side (read the diagram from the code).

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fare75

Return to SD - SCHEMATIC DESIGN