BL Coach Alt - Test TOMORROW

Interior Layout & Building Layout Vignettes

BL Coach Alt - Test TOMORROW

Postby lesliediane » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:59 pm

Coach, please review. Thanks.

At one point I had the elevator equipment room accessed through the TS. I changed it to be through the Lobby, which I think was the right move. However, it caused me to have to move a lot of rooms.
Would TS have been okay?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lesliediane

Re: BL Coach Alt - Test TOMORROW

Postby Coach » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:17 pm

lesliediane wrote:At one point I had the elevator equipment room accessed through the TS. I changed it to be through the Lobby, which I think was the right move. However, it caused me to have to move a lot of rooms.
Would TS have been okay?

Yes, but you probably ended up with a better solution.

Looks good.
Coach
Site Admin

Postby lesliediane » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:47 am

Thanks, Coach.

@coach. Can you shed some light on vestibules? (I test in a few hours.) They will be hatched light like circulation space, but they need a wall with a door between them and the Lobby right? Door swings out.

Also, Lobbies and Vestibules and any "area" hatched like circulation space won't have dead end corridors, right? If the there is over 20' from the exit door in the Lobby to the corner of the Lobby, that still doesn't count as dead end, right?
lesliediane

Postby Coach » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:50 pm

lesliediane wrote:@coach. Can you shed some light on vestibules? (I test in a few hours.) They will be hatched light like circulation space, but they need a wall with a door between them and the Lobby right? Door swings out.

That's what I recommend.

Also, Lobbies and Vestibules and any "area" hatched like circulation space won't have dead end corridors, right? If the there is over 20' from the exit door in the Lobby to the corner of the Lobby, that still doesn't count as dead end, right?

Lobby is not a corridor.
Coach
Site Admin

Return to SD - SCHEMATIC DESIGN