Interior Layout - Second Attempt

Interior Layout & Building Layout Vignettes

Interior Layout - Second Attempt

Postby dilwilli » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:29 am

Here is my second attempt. Thank you in advance for any comments. Testing in the morning!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dilwilli

Re: Interior Layout - Second Attempt

Postby dilwilli » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:32 pm

Just noticed a put an office wall in the middle of the west window. That can't be good. I will try to revise before my test in the morning.

Dorf says to start with the conference room. Does anyone have any other suggestions?
dilwilli

Postby ryhayes37 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:10 pm

Keep furniture along the wall, you have the storage cabinet and a chair in the RBO up against the desk. Other places, you don't have it touching...try to align with the wall just to keep you organized. After writing down the program on your scratch paper, place the furniture in little groups adjacent where you think the rooms will be. It helps roughly judge how much room you'll need in each.
ryhayes37

Postby dilwilli » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:45 pm

ryhayes37 thank you for the comments. Attached is a third attempt. I feel better about this one. Time management will be tough!
Please let me know what you think.
Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dilwilli

Postby ryhayes37 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:26 am

looking good. Again, just do your best not to place furniture up against other furniture, try to use the walls (i.e., in the RBO).
ryhayes37

Return to SD - SCHEMATIC DESIGN