Interior Layout Vignette

Interior Layout & Building Layout Vignettes

Interior Layout Vignette

Postby jackstatic » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:23 pm

Hey guys, I am attaching both IL vignettes I attempted tonight, the first one with the LCR in the SE corner was done using my memory of what I studied, I don't consider it a real trial attempt, wasn't timing myself and its very similar to the study materials. This was mostly getting used to this specific vignette program and elements.
IL #1.JPG

The second design, where the CR is in the SE corner I timed myself 1hr 20 minutes, I crunched in a poor design at 59 minutes but I said F it I am still learning and made something that was probably failing into a poor design that kind of works? The only thing of question is do I need 5' turn radius in the pseudo hallway by the files, CR, and JO? Or is the ~48" acceptable, is that even a corridor? By these test standards does attempt #2 work?
I just noticed there is no 36" sketch circle in front of the chair in that weird aisle, it IS 36", the sketch circle got moved to check something else.
IL #2.JPG

Anyway, thanks in advance for any comments or feedback!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jackstatic

Re: Interior Layout Vignette

Postby sbyrktct » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:11 am

Both look good.

jackstatic wrote:The only thing of question is do I need 5' turn radius in the pseudo hallway by the files, CR, and JO? Or is the ~48" acceptable, is that even a corridor?

Only one 60" circle needed per room.
That's not a corridor, just an extension of the RBO.
As long as you have furniture & door clearances, you don't need another 60" circle there.
sbyrktct

Return to SD - SCHEMATIC DESIGN