Interior Layout ALT 4

Interior Layout & Building Layout Vignettes

Interior Layout ALT 4

Postby richloma » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:42 pm

Hi, testing in the morning tomorrow. Does anyone know if clearance on the South side of LCR behind the conference table is sufficient, w/ the bookcase there? There's 36" from the west side of the table, but not 36" clear between corner of table and bookcase.

After placing furniture in the RBO I think I could make the LCR larger but was just wondering if it's ok as shown. Any comments appreciated, thank you.

Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
richloma

Re: Interior Layout ALT 4

Postby sbyrktct » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:24 am

richloma wrote:Does anyone know if clearance on the South side of LCR behind the conference table is sufficient, w/ the bookcase there?

Yes, it is.

richloma wrote:There's 36" from the west side of the table, but not 36" clear between corner of table and bookcase.

As long as you have one accessible path, it is good.

richloma wrote:After placing furniture in the RBO I think I could make the LCR larger but was just wondering if it's ok as shown.

I always start with the LCR... it has the largest piece of furniture with the most clearance issues.
Make that space work as efficiently as possible, then you should have max. flexibility with the other spaces.
sbyrktct

Re: Interior Layout ALT 4

Postby richloma » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:04 am

Thanks for your feedback.
richloma

Return to SD - SCHEMATIC DESIGN