IL Alt 1

Interior Layout & Building Layout Vignettes

IL Alt 1

Postby catonahighhorse » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:22 pm

Hello All,

While working on the Alt 1 Interior layout I arrived at a solution for the copy room where the access of the copy machine tray is a bit tricky. I ended up making significant changes to both offices and the RBO in order to sneak in a slightly better CR configuration. Attached is the original copy room layout and then my reconfiguration of it in situ, how important is this issue to the computer? Fatal? Minor?

Any other thoughts on this layout are appreciated.
Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
catonahighhorse

Re: IL Alt 1

Postby sbyrktct » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:13 pm

Full solution
- SO coffee table & lat file are inaccessible
- CR bookcase blocks both worktable & copier
- LCR south wall doesn't overlap existing wall

Alt CR plan
- stor cab clocks copier
... if that's your only error, it's minor... but minor errors add up
sbyrktct

Postby catonahighhorse » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:19 am

sbyrktct,

Thanks much for your input. For the sake of well rounded analysis then, attached is the original version of the layout before I tried to correct the copier access and almost ran out of time. Aside from the south wall at the LCR AND the secretary's desk which was not yet corrected; it would seem this is actually the stronger version of the two then?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
catonahighhorse

Postby sbyrktct » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:04 am

catonahighhorse wrote: Aside from the south wall at the LCR AND the secretary's desk which was not yet corrected; it would seem this is actually the stronger version of the two then?

Yes... only the copier is blocked in this one.
sbyrktct

Postby catonahighhorse » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:45 am

Great thanks
catonahighhorse

Postby kotharin78 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:28 pm

If you moved your (LCR) 2 LArge bookcases to the west wall and fixed your (LCR) south wall to overlap the exterior wall, you will can move your north wall of LCR down about 2ft and then the copy room will also have room to grow 2ft -- then your copier can move out of the way and have full clearance.. I think this solution could avoid that minor error with those changes.. :idea:
kotharin78

Return to SD - SCHEMATIC DESIGN