IL--how does this look?

Interior Layout & Building Layout Vignettes

IL--how does this look?

Postby LKB » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:34 am

IL (Small).JPG
I think I'm finally starting to wrap my head around required clearances for the conference table and T44...at least I hope so.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LKB

Re: IL--how does this look?

Postby gbalaka » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:06 am

A few things that immediately jumped at me:

1. In RBO, the furniture in the top left corner (the desk) needs the 3 foot clearance along the entire length. The secretary desk on the left-hand side is encroaching that space.
2. In the LCR, the "front" bookcase in the top right corner is encroaching into the 3 foot clearance from the back of the chair. (you applied that correctly in the top left corner of SO)
gbalaka

Re: IL--how does this look?

Postby Sparky83 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:54 am

gbalaka wrote:A few things that immediately jumped at me:

1. In RBO, the furniture in the top left corner (the desk) needs the 3 foot clearance along the entire length. The secretary desk on the left-hand side is encroaching that space.
2. In the LCR, the "front" bookcase in the top right corner is encroaching into the 3 foot clearance from the back of the chair. (you applied that correctly in the top left corner of SO) The entire width of the bookcase is accessible. The chair at the north end of the conference table is still accessible.
Sparky83

Return to SD - SCHEMATIC DESIGN