IL alt 1

Interior Layout & Building Layout Vignettes

IL alt 1

Postby VinBar » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:08 pm

first attempt. Please review...

Areas of concern-

1) table in Jones' room. It just takes so much area to place those plus i needed to watch the door clearance..
2) conferance room - door clearance was an issue. I think i hav ethe proper circ space around the table.

thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
VinBar

Re: IL alt 1

Postby zordon » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:47 pm

In RBO: You probably need more clearance between the arm chairs and coffee table. I would suggest moving the chairs against the wall where possible so that you don't need to worry about having clearance on both sides of them.
In LCR: You need 36" clearance between the back of all the chairs along the right side of the table. Otherwise, you cannot access the two chairs in the middle.
In JO: The TFF seems too close to the desk, however, it may be OK as long as you can access all four chairs. A good way to check is to drag a 36" circle around the table to ensure you can access the north chair.
In CR: The door needs to move north; it's intersecting with the exterior wall. As a rule of thumb, you should move doors at least one snap away from walls - same goes for all the other doors in your solution. Additionally, the storage cabinet is in conflict with the copy machine's clearance - nudge the copy machine south so it's clear space does not intersect the handles on the cabinet.
zordon

Re: IL alt 1

Postby VinBar » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:58 pm

great! Thanks for the feed back.
VinBar

Return to SD - SCHEMATIC DESIGN