IL - Alt 2 - Please Review

Interior Layout & Building Layout Vignettes

IL - Alt 2 - Please Review

Postby iteration » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:00 am

1st Attempt on alt2.
I read on a post that a door cannot block furniture. In the Copy Room - does my door block the small bookcase?

Any advice welcome!
Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
iteration

Re: IL - Alt 2 - Please Review

Postby Kacy » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:49 am

Everything looks good to me, except I have a question on the table for four: Is it ok to measure from table to wall on more than one side of the table? I see that you have measured this way on the two sides of the table that face the walls, while measuring from chair backs when the chairs are facing other chairs behind them. I previously thought it was only one side of each table that could be measured to a wall, but I see that others have done the same thing on the alt 2 layout.

Sorry to ask about chair backs yet again, but can anyone confirm that this is ok?
Kacy

Re: IL - Alt 2 - Please Review

Postby Kacy » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:31 am

Oops I see that NALSA has also measured to the T44 table edge in multiple places in their sample passing vignette. So that seems fine.

As for your question on the door at the copy room, my guess is that it's ok since you have some clearance between the door and the furniture. Does anyone know if there is a specific rule on that?
Kacy

Return to SD - SCHEMATIC DESIGN