ID Check

Interior Layout & Building Layout Vignettes

ID Check

Postby SillySkier » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:07 pm

Hey all. Posting my latest scheme from the ARE website here for your comments. I did the typical (2) solutions to the online scheme, and since Im on a Mac, am getting creative with this one since I can't easily use the Alts. I realize the room shape for the RBO isn't ideal, but please let me know if you see anything else....thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SillySkier

Re: ID Check

Postby Coach » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:49 pm

Western RBO chair inaccessible.
Aisle between file and worktable looks narrow.
Copier behind door.
Bookcase partially blocks copier access.
JO entry door inaccessible.
Door CFAs start at hinge, not wall. That means you have a few other door problems.
JO chairs inaccessible.
Eastern file inaccessible.

Coach
Site Admin

Postby SillySkier » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:14 pm

Coach, thanks. I appreciate it!

I have been using 5'x5' sketch squares for the pull side clearances, so that I do not have to rotate a 54x60. If I place them against the wall, and the door jamb one click from the wall, this gives me a 2-4" inches of extra room, typically. It may be wiser to just sketch the 54x60 rectactangle and deal with rotating them, to be more efficient with space.

I thought you wouldn't find issues on that last one, but there were quite a few So, here's a scheme that I believe is more of an "obvious" solution. Please let me know if you see anything on this one.

ID Review--2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SillySkier

Postby Coach » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:58 am

SillySkier wrote:I have been using 5'x5' sketch squares for the pull side clearances, so that I do not have to rotate a 54x60. If I place them against the wall, and the door jamb one click from the wall, this gives me a 2-4" inches of extra room, typically.

Well, I would get out of that habit.

LCR table overlaps wall.
SO/LCR door CFAs reversed.
Coach
Site Admin

Return to SD - SCHEMATIC DESIGN