Passed on 2nd attempt and all done.

Ramp, Stair, & Roof Vignettes and Multiple Choice

Passed on 2nd attempt and all done.

Postby dampok » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:05 am

Finally got my result after two weeks of torture on Friday and was so happy that I passed. This was my second attempt and taking this exam again after BS was very much helpful. In my opinion this test was the hardest and most comprehensive among all tests. The pressure of the 4.0 expiration deadline was getting alittle bit much and now that I am all done I feel so relieved.
I want to thank Coach, Sparky83 and all others who have provided their invaluable help for the vignettes. Below are the list of study materials I used.
1. Fundamentals of Building Construction. (I studied all the chapters and took me 3 weeks which I think was too long considering the book covers mostly only the "materials and technology" portions)
2. Ballast. (Mostly BDCS, BS, CDS, Codes and Regulations portions)
3. Kaplan. (I had studied Kaplan for my first attempt and for the second test I did not have much time left so skimmed quickly)
4. ARE Prep. (Listened at work and read the book for throughout once.)
5. Google every new words I came across. Youtube videos.
6. Vignettes (I purchased the Stair Vignette Playbook from coach and practiced the vignettes for two weeks before the exam. The 3 vignettes took pretty much of my time too.)
All the best to everyone.
dampok

Return to BDCS - BUILDING DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION SYSTEMS