PASS!

Ramp, Stair, & Roof Vignettes and Multiple Choice

PASS!

Postby shnicky » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:25 am

Thanks to Coach and others who commented on my vignette. Recommendations: I read through all of FBC, cover to cover, and am glad I did with topics from all over the place! Very glad I had just taken BS, because lots of questions from there. Also studied Ballast study guide and practice tests. Crucial was Coach's video! The best bargain out there! Thanks, Coach!
shnicky

Re: PASS!

Postby aninaz » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:38 am

Can I ask when you took the exam and when you got the result? I use to get my results on Fridays but this time it's taking alot longer
aninaz

Postby jackstatic » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:58 pm

Congrats on the pass.
I just took the test myself Sunday. Hoping I passed but if I happened to fail and don't switch over to 5.0 I would probably wind up reading FBC as well from cover to cover in the 2 months between results and rescheduling. I spent A LOT of time on Ballast and Kaplan and other sources and materials this time around.
jackstatic

Postby carpar » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:48 am

Thanks for the post and congrats! Which Coach videos did you purchase... all three?

Thanks!
carpar

Postby ataribeats » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:05 pm

aninaz wrote:Can I ask when you took the exam and when you got the result? I use to get my results on Fridays but this time it's taking alot longer

Same here, it's been almost two weeks and nothing :cry:
Can't sleep by thinking about it. Anyone knows why it's taking longer this time?

Thanks!
ataribeats

Postby ataribeats » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:04 am

ataribeats wrote:
aninaz wrote:Can I ask when you took the exam and when you got the result? I use to get my results on Fridays but this time it's taking alot longer

Same here, it's been almost two weeks and nothing :cry:
Can't sleep by thinking about it. Anyone knows why it's taking longer this time?

Thanks!

Oh well! I was just impatient. I got the results today, and I PASSED!!!! Two more to go...
ataribeats

Return to BDCS - BUILDING DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION SYSTEMS