Stair Vignette 3.1

Ramp, Stair, & Roof Vignettes and Multiple Choice

Stair Vignette 3.1

Postby jackstatic » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:37 pm

Hi, Just finished my first attempt at Stairs 3.1 Vignette. Came out very close to the 3.1 books passing attempt, very close.... So I am not sure if there is anything wrong or not. Just posting this here for any potential errors or omissions.
Full disclosure, as I was uploading it I noticed that my hand rail at the 2nd story was cutting in to the 24" clearance of the door. I went back and edited it before uploading these files, it was possibly my big error. Anyway thanks in advance, gonna retry this and 4.0 again tmrw or saturday before my test sunday as the stairs seem to be the troublesome portion for me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jackstatic

Re: Stair Vignette 3.1

Postby Coach » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:42 pm

jackstatic wrote:Full disclosure, as I was uploading it I noticed that my hand rail at the 2nd story was cutting in to the 24" clearance of the door. I went back and edited it before uploading these files, it was possibly my big error.

Actually, rail on door wall may encroach. Rails at southwest of CFA may not.
Coach
Site Admin

Re: Stair Vignette 3.1

Postby jackstatic » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:27 pm

Oh ok that's good to know! I suppose it wont kill me to have the clearance anyway if I have the space but its good to know that if I have to do it, than its fine.
thank coach! Youve been a major help with these vignettes.
jackstatic

Return to BDCS - BUILDING DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION SYSTEMS