SPD vignette exam experience - transition or not

Site Grading & Site Design Vignettes and Multiple Choice

SPD vignette exam experience - transition or not

Postby penguinqueen » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:34 pm

Hi all,

I have passed CDS and am awaiting my result on PPP. I took PPP two days ago and the vignette experience was not good - The computer was so slow and it is a pain in the neck to catch any point whenever ortho is on and axial is on. Not to mention it blinks every few seconds.
I experience the same issue at same test center for my CDS vignette, and it did not help even if I changed to another computer - luckily I got a pass on CDS.

With that being said, I just want to ask if anyone who took SPD exams recently has ever had bad experience of vignette? I am not sure if it's a overall thing or just text center specific issue. Since I know SPD is largely dependent on vignette, and I am trying to prepare myself and decide on if I should transit to 5.0 PA or stick with SPD, based on vignette condition.

Thank you!

PS, My test center is based on midtown NYC...
penguinqueen

Re: SPD vignette exam experience - transition or not

Postby Coach » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:39 pm

It's a moot point until you know you passed PPP. If you passed and decide to take SPD, you might consider a different test center.
Coach
Site Admin

Re: SPD vignette exam experience - transition or not

Postby penguinqueen » Wed May 02, 2018 6:26 am

Coach wrote:It's a moot point until you know you passed PPP. If you passed and decide to take SPD, you might consider a different test center.

Sounds good Coach! Fingers crossed for PPP!
penguinqueen

Return to SPD - SITE PLANNING & DESIGN