Site Design Vignette ALT-1 - Need feedback please!! EXAM SAT

Site Grading & Site Design Vignettes and Multiple Choice

Site Design Vignette ALT-1 - Need feedback please!! EXAM SAT

Postby GEA » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:20 am

Hi all,

I have my last attempt at SPD before 4.0 expires in a couple weeks and the areas I failed last time are Materials & Technology and the Site Design vignette. I'll be posting my solutions to the site design vignette alternate backgrounds within the next couple weeks and any and all of your feedback is greatly appreciated!!

So here's the first round for the ALT-1 background from the following page: http://arehelp.webs.com/spd

I attached two attempts. Attempt #1 didn't seem like the Office tower was "away" enough from the stage, so I adjusted it to my second attempt. I also just realized I forgot to add trees to block the Pedestrian Plaza from the winds in attempt #2.

Please let me know what you guys think! And also what's the best way to upload my solutions? I print-screened my solutions, but the photos look blurry!

Thank you!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by GEA on Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GEA

Re: Site Design Vignette ALT-1 - Need feedback please!!

Postby anonymous283 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:59 am

This one is tough because of the office entrance having to face north and the trees. Your solution would be good if you added trees to block wind north of the pp but I don't know if you can put trees within 15' of the stage. Also your PP would have to offset more requiring its area to be extended without hitting trees.
anonymous283

Re: Site Design Vignette ALT-1 - Need feedback please!!

Postby GEA » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:23 am

Thank you for your response!
GEA

Return to SPD - SITE PLANNING & DESIGN